NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMIF :D

Any chance you can use this picture McBoyd took and the one you used in ma sig to make a new one for me ? last one was great and i like this pic.

DecoLally

Cheers bud (tu)

:lol: How many sigs do you need? doh

I would just like smif to maybe make me a new one, nout wrong with that if i ask nicely :D

Any chance you can use this picture McBoyd took and the one you used in ma sig to make a new one for me ? last one was great and i like this pic.

DecoLally

Cheers bud (tu)

I would just like smif to maybe make me a new one, nout wrong with that if i ask nicely :D

:lol: You have about about 2 or 3 made for you within the last week or so...

DecoLally

Cheers bud (tu)

i've had two made, one from G4rry n smif :)

DecoLally

Cheers bud (tu)

and i have none... been a month now.

welldone (tu) hope you get your third. :D

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=80391

DecoLally

Cheers bud (tu)

You probably will have a long wait then, there's lots of requests still to be done.

Can someone please make a sig with my user name and these edu photos!

thanks alot!

I would make it ... but not with those photos if thats ok ... the second one is too small and the first one he isn't really the main focus of the picture ... i will do one with him in a Rangers strip and him in a USA strip, use it if you like ... if not it's cool (tu)

Hey,

Would someone be able to make me a sig with Michael Mols on a blue background. Can you make one with Mols playing/celebrating, and also use this pic aswell:

mols.jpg

Thanks!

Hey,

I don't want to sound pushy or anything but has anyone got round to looking at this for me? :)

If not, that's cool! Just checking. Thanks :D

That mols pic is too small to incorporate into the sig to any great effect , do you mind if its just him celebrating or whatever with that pic not includued.

Hey,

Would someone be able to make me a sig with Michael Mols on a blue background. Can you make one with Mols playing/celebrating, and also use this pic aswell:

mols.jpg

Thanks!

Hey,

I don't want to sound pushy or anything but has anyone got round to looking at this for me? :)

If not, that's cool! Just checking. Thanks :D

That mols pic is too small to incorporate into the sig to any great effect , do you mind if its just him celebrating or whatever with that pic not includued.

Yeah that's fine, whatever you think is best :) Thanks :D

can somebody make me a signature pls with jorge albertz n gaz at the bottom of it

:) Then PM him it please.

Could you not have put this exact message, without it being a thread/with the thread title, in the signatire request thread? :)