Where Is Mckay?

krissg910

Hes obviously not mate but i know what you mean. I would be embarrassed and angry if i was him.

Yeah i know he's not shite mate lol,not seen him play in the flesh though,but heard a few good things about him.

Was he playing for Australlia midweek? If he did,then he would travelled some distance,still not 100% fit due to no more reserve football & just back from injury.

Could explain being left out?

Yeah i know he's not shite mate lol,not seen him play in the flesh though,but heard a few good things about him.

Was he playing for Australlia midweek? If he did,then he would travelled some distance,still not 100% fit due to no more reserve football & just back from injury.

Played twice, no excuse not to play today though. The world is getting smaller and players are fitter than they have ever been. He is not getting a game because the gaffer has his favourites. Simples.

played 90mins in both aussie games. cant be that unfit. and i bet plenty of other aussie players played 2 games and where playing for there clubs in europe this weekend.

played 90mins in both aussie games. cant be that unfit. and i bet plenty of other aussie players played 2 games and where playing for there clubs in europe this weekend.

He's not had any competative football though,he's been injured for the past 6/7 weeks.

So to travel half way around the world (not sure if any were at home),playing 2 full 90 minute matches is bound to take it's toll.

Look at Naismith who has played alot more football than McKay,blowing out his arse with 30 mins to go.

I feel we will see him soon.

this guy got oz player of the year as well that cant be no mean feat when you consider their players, could wylde or ortiz compare to emerton or cahill.

something wrong here and i dont think its anything to do with the under 21 rule.

Maybe Ally has realised he is not as good as he thought?!?

So far he is going down the Alan Gow route.

:lol:

Did you miss the tears the Brisbane fans shed for him, the Australian caps, the assists and the award for POTY he received since joining Rangers. He is obviously a player, Ally just has his favourites, or rather, wont want to change a winning side even though it could be improved upon.

Och i forgot he is jet lagged of course. doh My mistake. Aye, thats it, sign a player from the other side of the world and then keep him out the team because he is tired in the bosses opinion. :rolleyes: Incredible stuff.

McKay must be bursting to make his debut proper and at home against a bottom 6 team should have been the perfect platform for that. Such a shame.

:lol:

Did you miss the tears the Brisbane fans shed for him, the Australian caps, the assists and the award for POTY he received since joining Rangers. He is obviously a player, Ally just has his favourites, or rather, wont want to change a winning side even though it could be improved upon.

Och i forgot he is jet lagged of course. doh My mistake. Aye, thats it, sign a player from the other side of the world and then keep him out the team because he is tired in the bosses opinion. :rolleyes: Incredible stuff.

McKay must be bursting to make his debut proper and at home against a bottom 6 team should have been the perfect platform for that. Such a shame.

If your post's weren't so annoying they would be hilarious. Why you think you know better than the manager who deals with players on a day to day basis is beyond me.

If your post's weren't so annoying they would be hilarious. Why you think you know better than the manager who deals with players on a day to day basis is beyond me.

I dont, i have my opinion, like we all do, thats all it is, we are on a forum afterall. Why not wind your neck in and if you dont like my post, ignore it.