Leaving

marmalade1872

were not far away from january and like all good shopkeepers we have to ballance the books so who do you think will go if any

Thin Jelavic a stick on , although if he doesn't pick up may not get the club he thinks he will.

Greegs, Whittaker, Davis may not as the contracts can make Whyte play hardball.

Naismith would say 60/40 that he will go .

Fuck how depressing has it been doing this post.

The books are balanced, other than the ongoing tax issues. Why do you think we failed to spend more in the summer?

We need another option up front in, never mind anyone out.

Proof............????????

Answer this, when was the last year Rangers balanced their books with no European money?

:rolleyes:

Proof............????????

Answer this, when was the last year Rangers balanced their books with no European money?

:rolleyes:

Usually we've spent much more and also we're usually still paying off old transfers.

The books won't totally balance of course, we'd be in dream land if they did. I don't see that there's an urgent need to sell though as despite the doom mongers and Seville calculators we can manage to run at a small loss.

As always if big offers come then we'll take them but there is no great NEED to sell.

Usually we've spent much more and also we're usually still paying off old transfers.

The books won't totally balance of course, we'd be in dream land if they did. I don't see that there's an urgent need to sell though as despite the doom mongers and Seville calculators we can manage to run at a small loss.

As always if big offers come then we'll take them but there is no great NEED to sell.

So they wont be balanced now? (tu)

Can we run at a loss though? Who pays the wages when all our money runs out? How do we go into debt? Who will give us an overdraft?

I read from one of the more knowledgable members on here that money for wages will run out around march time, what happens after that?

If Jelavic goes in Jan we are nowhere likely to get what was supposed to be offered in the summer for him.

why not sell him in the summer I dont want to see him go but Im a Pragmatic person we no we could be in the shit but the tax case will not be ended in jan.

Unless people think this is some sort of double bluff.

A double bluff that spites his face by cutting of his nose.

Thin Jelavic a stick on , although if he doesn't pick up may not get the club he thinks he will.

Greegs, Whittaker, Davis may not as the contracts can make Whyte play hardball.

Naismith would say 60/40 that he will go .

Fuck how depressing has it been doing this post.

Really? <cr>

Whats that based on? I havent heard of anyone sniffing around, plus I thought he would be one of the most settled in the team.

Im 100% certain hes going nowhere

Really? <cr>

Whats that based on? I havent heard of anyone sniffing around, plus I thought he would be one of the most settled in the team.

Im 100% certain hes going nowhere

Inside info....... the guy I speak to in the newsagents, knows the uncle of the guy who is second cousin to the woman who works in the dry cleaners. Who is the step sister of the bank manager who is friends with the golf pro , who had an affair with the guy who owns the bakers that Naisy gets his 6 sausage rolls from everyday. wacko.gif

Or on the other hand just a gut feeling.