Premier & Championship Ps3 Fifa 12

Lisburn Rangers

we should start getting names dwn for this guys . i recommend the ppl who were in these leagues for the last season get there places automatically and start in the league they finished in . if anyone dosent get bk to us our dosent want in this time then a new guy takes his place . fair enough ?

aye count me in, and i'll say to honz_ftp. someone who has a list of the names who played last year should send every1 a PM saying to get back involved. Use up for changing some of the teams since the stats have changed so much

Aldo aint even put his name down (has he got the game?), If he has then he along with McGrillen and Tufts get my vote, cmon lads get yer fingers oot yer arse and get this sorted !!!

Aye, I've got the game but hardly been on due to work being busy recently. Played a few games here and there against McGrillen and Lisburn (who I lost a 5 goal lead to, lol) but not been hammering it like last year. Battlefield 3 has also just arrived (amazing game) so my FIFA playing may be taking a back seat, but I'll be up for playing in any leagues although for the moment I'd be struggling to actually put in the time to run or organise them.

Ok Players are as follows,

RM Username - PSN

Lisburn Rangers - R-A-N-G-E-R-S_FC

dande101 - dande101RFC

rossnrfc - rosssinthehouse

honz_ftp - ???

Bluenose1992 - ???

stylishkidsriot - ???

skamhead - Skamhead

Tak3rNo1 - ???

Broxi - Andreew_96

Maxo1873 - ???

amcgrillen150 - amcgrillen

tufts - tufts

Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan - AllyM1690

BigBearAl - RFCAldo

I know i have most of your PSN's but i aint at the PS3 so can you please leave it in this thread then i can update all names, Lisburn is gonna choose the teams then we will allocate them to each player and if tufts is up for it then he can keep the scores and update the table if not then we can keep track of it in a separate thread for posting scores only.

We have 14 so i suggest 1 league at the moment playing each other twice and as usual if the game cuts out in the 1st half then restart, if it cuts out before 75mins them play one half with the score from the previous game which cut out and if it cuts out after 75mins then just go with the score at the time of disconnection, no extra time or pens.

Ok Players are as follows,

RM Username - PSN

Lisburn Rangers - R-A-N-G-E-R-S_FC

dande101 - dande101RFC

rossnrfc - rosssinthehouse

honz_ftp - ???

Bluenose1992 - ???

stylishkidsriot - ???

skamhead - Skamhead

Tak3rNo1 - ???

Broxi - ???

Maxo1873 - ???

amcgrillen150 - amcgrillen

tufts - tufts

Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan - ???

BigBearAl - ???

I know i have most of your PSN's but i aint at the PS3 so can you please leave it in this thread then i can update all names, Lisburn is gonna choose the teams then we will allocate them to each player and if tufts is up for it then he can keep the scores and update the table if not then we can keep track of it in a separate thread for posting scores only.

We have 14 so i suggest 1 league at the moment playing each other twice and as usual if the game cuts out in the 1st half then restart, if it cuts out before 75mins them play one half with the score from the previous game which cut out and if it cuts out after 75mins then just go with the score at the time of disconnection, no extra time or pens.

My PSN is RFCAldo.