Manchester United Vs Manchester City

Ryan_1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the most I've enjoyed a non-Rangers game in a long time.

It's good to see Man Utd's fairly poor team finally get exposed.

Its hardly a poor team, just a poor center midfield and a stupid mistake in defence. Had Evans not been sent off it would have been closer to 3-1.

United just weren't at it today at all, a very poor preformance but they can still bounce back and win the title or atleast give a very strong challenge for it.

Taken from my mates FB (man utd fan)

It's interesting to see how many people on Facebook are Citeh fans all of a sudden. I'll expect the same number of status updates when they take on Wolves in the league cup this week.

Can anyone spot the irony?

Taken from my mates FB (man utd fan)

It's interesting to see how many people on Facebook are Citeh fans all of a sudden. I'll expect the same number of status updates when they take on Wolves in the league cup this week.

Can anyone spot the irony?

2rdu63k.jpg

fletcher and anderson at center mid are pish and it was only a matter of time till they got found out, it was obvious utd needed a new center mid player in the summer, someone like sneijder obviously would have been an ideal signing but im sure there could have been many other great players who would be willing to sign, the amount of time the two of them gave away sloppy pases was a total joke it was so frustrating watching them today!! other midfielders like cleverl (too young to judge yet) park ji sung giggs and carrick arent a match for the guys city have. Strangely enough i think utd are good enough in defence its the midfield that let them down, im still undecided on nani as a play maker and wellbeck and hernandez have alot to prove! swapping nani for a guy like mata or silva and get a solid center midfielder like sneijder or schweinsteiger would be a move in the right direction, i think phil jones and smalling are going to be huge players for them in future seasons i dont think utd need a new defender!

the red card was the changing point in the game today no denying, when it was 3-1 utd should have just tried to see the game out with their pride still in tact, when it was 4-1 they were throwing everyone forward and the gaps in defence were frightning!

Take nothing away from city today they were awesome, silva balotelli and milner in particular

Its hardly a poor team, just a poor center midfield and a stupid mistake in defence. Had Evans not been sent off it would have been closer to 3-1.

United just weren't at it today at all, a very poor preformance but they can still bounce back and win the title or atleast give a very strong challenge for it.

its still early in the season, i can see this city side sliping up against lesser teams away from home! city will be favourites though and rightfuly so!

its still early in the season, i can see this city side sliping up against lesser teams away from home! city will be favourites though and rightfuly so!

United always come strong from Jan onwards, surprised me a bit this season as they came flying out the blocks from day 1. Have no doubt that Utd will win this league, on a side note how does Evans start before Jones :$

From what I saw City looked like scoring at will.

But Utd will still be champions come May.

there were 3 goals in the last 10 minutes that were a result of utd pushing too many guys forward trying to salvage some pride but ultimately just throwing water over a chip pan fire!! At the end of the day its just one game in a long campaign, ferguson has battled through much worse but this must go down as one of his darkest days and him and the entire utd team will be having nightmares for months to come!!