Atmosphere At Man City Game Last Night

I thought it was the quietest Champions League game I have ever watched. It was terrible also considering Villareal had an away support of 17 I thought the Man City fans were almost silent and were dead silent for a good 15-20 mins after Villareal scored and you got the odd half hearted "c'mon City" every so often from then on in. Pishy pishy support last night.

English fans in genral are shit imo.

Was it Chelsea that were playing recently, and when they scored an equaliser in the last minute, the fans just stood about shaking each others hands :anguish:

my local team Tranmere and most lower league teams have hardcore loyal support, couldnt believe last night last min goal celebrated by some of there fans as a pre-season goal.

my local team Tranmere and most lower league teams have hardcore loyal support, couldnt believe last night last min goal celebrated by some of there fans as a pre-season goal.

That's what I noticed as well. Came from behind in the Champions League to score a last minute goal, and half them just slowly stood up and applauded.

the atmosphere wasn't too bad at Eastlands last night , no away fans (or not many 17 / 25 ?) going a goal down in the first 5 mins , don't know about the last goal celebrations in the other parts of the ground but around me it was mad, looks like this thread is just a dig at City by the bunch of plastic united fans

Was saying this, the man city support are wank! I remember they were in the europa league and the stadium was nearly empty, whats the point in injecting all these millions into a team who have a shite support? There are several other teams in the leauge and lower leagues who would have supporters filling the stadium on champions league nights for sure had they been put in the situation man city found themselves in!

Was saying this, the man city support are wank! I remember they were in the europa league and the stadium was nearly empty, whats the point in injecting all these millions into a team who have a shite support? There are several other teams in the leauge and lower leagues who would have supporters filling the stadium on champions league nights for sure had they been put in the situation man city found themselves in!

what a load of shite , yes the stadium was not sold out , but nearly empty ? what mufc site did you get that off, as for shite support , not the one's known eating "prawn sandwiches"

what a load of shite , yes the stadium was not sold out , but nearly empty ? what mufc site did you get that off, as for shite support , not the one's known eating "prawn sandwiches"

The night it was nearly empty i was referrring to was a europa league match of last year not last nights (tu)

The night it was nearly empty i was referrring to was a europa league match of last year not last nights (tu)

i was also talking about the europa league games, the crowds for the Play-off round v TimiÅŸoara at home was 23,542, yes so under half but not a bad crowd for that stage, the group games v 35,212 Juventus 33,383, v Poznan and 37,552 Salzburg all at Eastlands, so for the group stages the stadium was 3/4 full !

i was also talking about the europa league games, the crowds for the Play-off round v TimiÅŸoara at home was 23,542, yes so under half but not a bad crowd for that stage, the group games v 35,212 Juventus 33,383, v Poznan and 37,552 Salzburg all at Eastlands, so for the group stages the stadium was 3/4 full !

still the likes of last night and cities first game v napoli the atmosphere was a let down for a team with the money players and ambition that city have, they are playing in the biggest club tournament in the world and have a realistic chance of winning the trophy , could you imagine what ibrox would be like on a night like this if they were in cities shoes??