Atmosphere At Man City Game Last Night

Was thinking this myself. When Aguero scored the winner and it showed a shot of Man City fans about to celebrate some of them just stood up and clapped and didn't really go bonkers. Last minute winner and I woulda been on the pitch going mental.

Shite fans.

Slightly off topic again but a couple of Scots got interviewed outside Eastlands.

Also been a Saltire with Glasgow - Man City on it, the last couple or more seasons , hangs from the second tier of the North Stand at Eastlands

Was thinking this myself. When Aguero scored the winner and it showed a shot of Man City fans about to celebrate some of them just stood up and clapped and didn't really go bonkers. Last minute winner and I woulda been on the pitch going mental.

Shite fans.

Actual disgusting support, if it wasn't for the travelling support the game would have been silent.

Shocking, that's the kind of supporters money buys but.

The only fans Man City have are Ricky Hatton, Noel, Liam and Jason Manford.

what a load of crap

I like City and absolutely detest United but I've gotta say, the atmosphere at City's Champions' League games has been very poor, especially against Villarreal. The fans behind the goal to the left seem like they're not even City fans, just seems like it's a bunch of kids who've come to see the greatest club competition in the game, rather than get behind their team. The fans that commune near the away support at Eastlands seem like proper, passionate, City fans though.

I like City and absolutely detest United but I've gotta say, the atmosphere at City's Champions' League games has been very poor, especially against Villarreal. The fans behind the goal to the left seem like they're not even City fans, just seems like it's a bunch of kids who've come to see the greatest club competition in the game, rather than get behind their team. The fans that commune near the away support at Eastlands seem like proper, passionate, City fans though.

to be fair mate that is the north stand and that is the family stand, and i did hear one or two "CITY CITY CITY" coming from that stand Tuesday night,

Also been a Saltire with Glasgow - Man City on it, the last couple or more seasons , hangs from the second tier of the North Stand at Eastlands

I was at the game last night, my mate had a free ticket. There were a fair few empty seats round me when City scored the winner. I was at the Napoli game as well where I seen quite a few City/Rangers flags so was looking out for them on Tuesday but couldn't really see them.