*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

End of first season, went to last two games, win my 2nd last game & I win the league there and then, 1-1 with Hibs. Last game, 1 pt difference, 2-0 against Celtic at Ibrox. Got the treble.

Got this just after planning my friendlies aswell, dunno whether to accept it or not.

314qbg4.jpg

Also, Durrant's taking the piss with his backroom advice. He wants me to make perennial 70th minute sub Jordan McMillan captain, whilst he recommended taking Steven Naismith (rated 18) off of penalties, in favour of Lee Wallace (7).

The backroom staff in this game are fucking clueless :lol:

McDowall recommended making Jela take throw ins and Whittaker play-maker :lol:!

Rangers1-0CSKA.png

This was just some match. I thought, fuck it, im going for it against these cunts. Completely dominated the match from start to finish. 60% possession and I was so unlucky not to win by more. Some inspired goalkeeping combined with hitting the post 3 times kept the final result at 1-0. According to the commentary, Lafferty dived to get that second yellow for Ignasevich :uk:

This is how the table looks after 2 games (Inter away and CSKA at home):

ChampoLeaguegroup.png

Hibs and St Mirren at home and then Sturm Graz away. Good times :21: :21:

EDIT: Sturm Graz at home sorry, Hearts away after that and then Celtic at home in the League Cup. Even better :21: :21: :21: :21:

Nah that's why I'm unsure whether to take it. Certainly got time to find somebody, defo get someone for a cheap price as good as him too, not sure, anyone got any ideas?

Have a look to see if Antonio Candreva is out of contract. I signed him at the end of the first season in my game and he went to be my main creative force for three years, before going to Chelsea for £14m.

For the guy looking for a Scott Allan screenshot.

iqbrkw.png

Get his composure up and he'll be a star. I've got the next Ronaldo signing in about six months time in my game, and he's the same. Outrageously good stats all over the place, but a serious lack of composure.

Aye I admit I sort of bought him without properly checking him out just because everyone was raving on about him. I had planned to let him sit in the reserves or under 19s but on closer inspection I have got to work on him straight away and not let him just rot away in the reserves.

Have a look to see if Antonio Candreva is out of contract. I signed him at the end of the first season in my game and he went to be my main creative force for three years, before going to Chelsea for £14m.

For the guy looking for a Scott Allan screenshot.

iqbrkw.png

Allan has found it tough on mine, his contract ran at Dundee United and I was close to signing him but backed out. He went to Luton and had a horrible time and they wanted rid of him and now he is sitting at Aberdeen on the bench.

1st Season with KFC Uerdingen 05

4500145.jpg

4500135.jpg

Was miles ahead but dropped quite a few points in the last 10 games

Expecting a tougher 2nd season now that I'm in the Regional Division North, only 1 team promotion again with 4 relegation spaces.

Remembered a wee while ago I forgot to delete the fake.inc file so Germany don't have the real players in their team which is a bit shite :anguish:

Getting higher & higher offers for Jela, now even reaching £5/6m, any strikers I could sign for that price?

Not sure if you seen my earlier posts but seriously I'd check out Alberto Bueno, I got him for 650k and he scored 52 goals in his first season. I'm now about 6-7 games into my current season and he has scored 3 hatricks and atleast one in almost every other game.

Should also add he beat Ronaldo, Messi and Cavani to the European golden boot