*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Right they've suddenly stopped bidding for him, arseholes.

But I've got £7m to spend after selling Bedoya to Vitesse for £1.2m then taking in Templeton for about £700k, any midfielders or defenders anyone could recommend?

Do a search for SPL Midfielders under 23 or something, you'll find some belters.

As for defenders, Look at Ross Smith (Dundee UTD) & Shaun Hutchinson (Motherwell). (tu)

Anyone seen Dario Conca in this?

Check the stats

Doesn't look like anything special.

Do a search for SPL Midfielders under 23 or something, you'll find some belters.

As for defenders, Look at Ross Smith (Dundee UTD) & Shaun Hutchinson (Motherwell). (tu)

Those are decent enough players for the SPL, but you're not going to progress playing guys like that. If you want to turn us into a European force you need to look at bringing in real quality.

Frustrating start to my 3rd season.

Good side: Smashed my way in to the Champions league thrashing FC Inter of Finland and Molde

Bad side: 4th seeds this year and got Barca (again) Man City (English champions) and Sporting.

In the league already drawn twice at home with St Mirren and Inverness and even got pumped by Hibs who are top.

Bright side is I beat Celtic 4 0 away (Daniel Sturridge debut brace :praise: ) and kept them below me.

Currently:

Hibs

Aberdeen

Me

Tims

Need to start winning every game in the league before the nasty away games

Came out of my little blip I was having, now seven games unbeaten.

Back up to 2nd, having a little battle with Bochum at the moment who are one the 'bigger' teams of the league. Hopefully I'll be ahead of them going into the Winter break.

I'll give a bigger update after the break.

Struggling to find any fun in pre-season with Rangers, felt pretty boring towards the end of the season too. Might start a new game, anyone got any ideas who I could do one with? Start off low getting them better & better?

Just wait and see what jobs appear and apply for one

Struggling to find any fun in pre-season with Rangers, felt pretty boring towards the end of the season too. Might start a new game, anyone got any ideas who I could do one with? Start off low getting them better & better?

Crawley Town.