*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

strated a new game with blackpool looking to get in youngsters so i have a quality team in a few years so far i got erick torres-4 mil tobias figueiedo-1.5 mil templeton-750k griffiths 800k davide petrucci 200k was trying to ger cristetig but hes being a dick hopefully get promoted then get him would appreciate any other talented youngsters anybody has to offer (tu)

Any idea when's the earliest you can approach a player who is coming to the end of his contract? There's a few I'm keeping my eye on, and don't want their club to snap them up on a new contract.

Humbled out of Europe all together. :anguish:

Had to win in Genk, and take something off Lyon. 2 down after 30 minutes, although pulled it back to 2-2 at half time. Went 3-2 down again, before an equaliser with the last kick of the game. Too little too late.

Back to winning ways in the league, with a 5-1 win over Werder Bremen. Wolfsburg next, who are bottom with 12 defeats out of 13, and only 6 goals. :lol:

Fully expecting to drop points.

Any idea when's the earliest you can approach a player who is coming to the end of his contract? There's a few I'm keeping my eye on, and don't want their club to snap them up on a new contract.

Humbled out of Europe all together. :anguish:

Had to win in Genk, and take something off Lyon. 2 down after 30 minutes, although pulled it back to 2-2 at half time. Went 3-2 down again, before an equaliser with the last kick of the game. Too little too late.

Back to winning ways in the league, with a 5-1 win over Werder Bremen. Wolfsburg next, who are bottom with 12 defeats out of 13, and only 6 goals. :lol:

Fully expecting to drop points.

6 months remaining is the first point of contact for anyone who's out of contract I think.

Cheers. (tu)

Forgot there was a winter break in Germany, gives me a chance to get some players back and fit again. Need to get some fringe players shipped out on loan to my feeder club, for some reason I have 6 goalkeepers in my senior squad, all a fair age.

Fucking knew that Wolfsburg, bottom with only six goals and 12 defeats out of 13, would run me close. A man sent off, and I scraped it 4-3. 3 players all getting their first goals off the season, surprise surprise. They had 65% possession, and 20 shots. Laughable.

That is when this game pisses me off.

started with arsenal , going ok so far

smdnva.png

w2n1b8.png

29e6f7.png

had afew problems with injuries mainly van persie and cardozo . so been playing saviola and chu=ypung upfront , hasnt been the greatest but still getting the results .

defeats to fulham and chelsea , should have raped chelsea but couldnt finish and accidentaly played the youngsters against fulham because i had rgwm in for the carling cup game a few days before

Got Inter in the 1st KO round of the CL in my Basel season. Drew 3-3 in Switzerland even though Inter were down to 10 men. Then over in Italy I was 3-1 down and a man down in the first half. Gave my players a boot up the arse at half time, came out and Papiss Cisse scored to make it 3-2, then Xherdan Shaqiri scored to make it 3-3, but Badelj scored with a few mintues left and I went out 7-6 on aggregate. Gutted :(

Left Sporting at the end of my 2 year deal but there were no jobs going

Offered the Austria which I rejected because I didnt want an international, but then I got offered Chile which I couldnt turn down because they are probably my favourite international side

Only one 2014 qual left and had to beat Venezuela in the last qualifier and did 2-0, then pumped New Zealand 10-0 on agg in the playoff

World cup group Holland, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia :disappointment:

Not been linked with any clubs I fancy

Forgot there was a winter break in Germany, gives me a chance to get some players back and fit again.

I love that about playing in Germany. Very easy going, only 34 league games, only 1 cup competition, so there's not much fixture congestion and you don't have to rotate like crazy.

I love that about playing in Germany. Very easy going, only 34 league games, only 1 cup competition, so there's not much fixture congestion and you don't have to rotate like crazy.

Aye it's good, forgot all about it. Out of Europe now as well, so my players are generally 90% fit minimum.

Laughably poor in Europe:

Bayer 0-1 Genk

Lyon 1-0 Bayer

Barca 1-0 Bayer

Bayer 1-2 Barca

Genk 3-3 Bayer

Bayer 2-6 Lyon

Fucking four of their goals against Lyon were the exact same. Run down the left, low ball in to the middle (where for some reason none of my defenders were) and tapped in. My goals were own goals...

Suddenly, after pumping Hannover, and going 4 clear in the league, my players struggle to pass to each other, and defending is like a game down the park. So frustrating, just glad Europe is done. Absolute joke.

Just won 3 in a row, squad is looking decent mainly filled with Scottish players who have developed well through training and game time.

Im a bit gutted at a couple of things though:

1. I would take great pleasure in being responsible for Neil Lennon getting sacked however despite having only won 1 trophey (Scottish Cup) in 3 years he remains as secure status for his job. I even finished the season 20 points ahead of Celtic. However I am enjoying dominating them :21:

2. For some reason despite me making the group stages of the Champions league for the last 3 years and qualifying again in my 4th season, the rating of the SPL has moved down a star and moved down by 22 places in the competition rankings. As a result the standard of player I can sign has become worse and worse. Anyone else have this problem?

Also, just got offered the Tottenham job but turned it down as im seeking 10 in a row! :uk:

Won the treble in my first season, beating the tims 5 times out of 6; knocked AC Milan out of the CL at the group stage and went out by 1 goal to Barca in the last 16.

What do the board talk about every month throughout the season? Any of the glory or the money I'm making? No. They moan every month about how unhappy they are that I sold Broadfoot :craphead: ........Ungrateful barstewards.........I got 750K for him FFS.

And now Edu has asked for a 25K pay rise and his agent wants 500K to arrange the deal........Bye Bye Mo.....