*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Decided to give the Scotland U21s a go after seeing how well they were doing in my Rangers save. My 3 EU21 Quals matches so far:

ScotlandU217-0MaltaU21.png

Obviously no surprises here with my domination over a shite Malta team

Up next was a mathch between two (supposedly) evenly matched sides in Norway

NorwayU21s0-6ScotlandU21s.png

Evenly matched my arse :scot:

Next was a mathch against the (supposedly) strongest side in the group

ScotlandU21s3-2FranceU21s.png

I know I only won by 1 goal and the stats suggest otherwise, but I absolutely breezed through this match. I was probably the stronger side even after Wortherspoon gotsent off.

Sweeping away everything in my path atm

ScotlandU21sgrouptable.png

Included the Icelabd result in there but that happened before the game started

5 clear of Bayern now going into the winter break, as they lost to Dortmund and Hoffenheim in 2 straight weeks. On a five match winning run in the league myself, with a few fairly impressive wins along the way. League looks like this:

abiliq.png

Augsburg just won 2-0 against Wolfsburg, so it's safe to say that they are down. Will be looking to nick one or two of their players at the end of the season.

Eren Derdiyok is my top goalscorer in the league so far, with 10. Schurrle sitting on 8, and Kiessling has been firing them in recently, including a hat trick against Hamburg, and is on 7.

In fact, gearing up for my German Cup match, and Augsburg were at home to second division Bochum. Augsburg pumped 8-1. Made me laugh.

currently top of the league with napoli in december :)

bought wilfired, pieters, araujo, bandalovski, belluschi, hildebrand(free) and kadrii

sold dossena, maggio, aronica, santana grava and campangnaro.

got verratti and galloppa coming in janurary for combined 4m :)

going to sell donadel

finished top of my champions league group with basel, marseille and bayern

still with arsenal and having a fucking dyer time with injuries , in february

cardozo out for 2 months

saviola out for 6 weeks again

van persie came back for 2 games and now out for 2 months :(

signed affely (sp)to come in to fill the gap. one game injured for 3 months

so i have griffiths ( only had £1million) and park chu-young (sp) who is shit

also out for at least 1 month , rosicky arteta gervinho vermalen and song :(

still with arsenal and having a fucking dyer time with injuries , in february

cardozo out for 2 months

saviola out for 6 weeks again

van persie came back for 2 games and now out for 2 months :(

signed affely (sp)to come in to fill the gap. one game injured for 3 months

so i have griffiths ( only had £1million) and park chu-young (sp) who is shit

also out for at least 1 month , rosicky arteta gervinho vermalen and song :(

on the plus side arsenal have great youth players might unearth a wee gem

Um...

aovt3a.png

Looking promising for the league title now. 11 games to go, three clear of Bayern and nine in front of Dortmund. Through to the semis of the cup against Bremen as well. Just blew a two goal half time lead at home to Bayern, Van Buyten playing as a striker for the second half scored a cracker. :disappointment:

Should have plenty of funds available as well. Possible cup and league victories, Champions League qualification, Barnetta is attracting interest from Spurs and Inter (£17million), as is Augusto. Could get 10 for him, and he's only played eight all season through injury. All my staff are getting poached now. :anguish:

Got bored of club management so I'm now the Scotland u21's boss

Think someone else on here started with them and that's where I got my idea

Started off quite well 3 games 3 wins 1 friendly 2 qualifiers and my group is quite easy with Italy Armenia Latvia and Iceland ( I think)

Anyone got suggestions on players to call up , preferably a good keeper because other than that the squad is pretty strong

Gonna start a Rangers ganme up and when i got more used to the game i fancy going a 3rd Division team with my reputation as a Sunday League footballer and see how i do. Might go Annan or Queens Park. If i change my mind will go Queen of the South as they are pretty close to me and the challenge will be easier i suppose.

Gonna start a Rangers ganme up and when i got more used to the game i fancy going a 3rd Division team with my reputation as a Sunday League footballer and see how i do. Might go Annan or Queens Park. If i change my mind will go Queen of the South as they are pretty close to me and the challenge will be easier i suppose.

I'm Queens Park the now mate, its hard cause you have no wage bill at all and your players are on amateur contracts so your best players get taken by better clubs and there's nothing you can do about it.. I just use my 19's team and I'm sitting 2nd in December.

It's fun! I'm in my 4th season at Peterhead and we've managed to get from the Third Division all the way to the SPL, receiving back to back promotions.

Obviously getting there in such a short space of time didn't allow my team to grow at all, and we're sitting just now with a value of £1m and debt of about the same, but I think I'll be able to expand this season (sitting 7th at the end of January, just signed Aaron Wildig on a free and Shaun Maloney from Motherwell for £2.5k).

If you start the game up though, be prepared for alot of rejections at the start and some struggles. My only piece of advice is to try hard in the league and leave out the cups. There isn't much of a financial reward for winning a cup in Scotland and it is just a distraction.

Got bored of club management so I'm now the Scotland u21's boss

Think someone else on here started with them and that's where I got my idea

Started off quite well 3 games 3 wins 1 friendly 2 qualifiers and my group is quite easy with Italy Armenia Latvia and Iceland ( I think)

Anyone got suggestions on players to call up , preferably a good keeper because other than that the squad is pretty strong

GK is probably the weakest position in the U21s in recent years. You might as well just stick with Robbie Thomson or Andrew Murphy and hope for a decent regen.

If you've installed it through steam shouldn't it be saved onto your steam account, making it possible for you to continue playing without the disk?

Ha didnt know this so cheers mate just tried there and your right enough :clap: I been puttin the disc in everytime like a dick doh:lol:(tu)

Incredible end to the league season.

For so long, I was leading Bayern by at least four points, eight at one point. Then we fell apart, with a loss to Dortmund, conceding a last minute equaliser to Bremen and drawing 0-0 with Hannover, all in the final eight games. Realistically, I had to win my remaining 5 games after the draw with Bremen. Beat Nuremberg 4-1, while Bayern won 3-1 at home. Going in to the last game of the season, they travelled to Kaiserslautern, while I went to play Hamburg. Amazingly, Bayern went a goal down early on, while we were drawing 1-1. Last minute winner from my centre back, with Kaiserslautern holding on, handed the title to Leverkusen, their first title in 20 odd years. My very own Helicopter Sunday!

Now got a cup final with Nuremberg to look forward to.

Edit- lost the final...