*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Aye but now my Steam just can't connect, tried everything I could find on the internet to fix it but it's still fucked, so I just used to disc to play it..

Tried deleting Steam and all steam files and folders from your computer and reinstalling it?

started with arsenal , going ok so far

smdnva.png

w2n1b8.png

29e6f7.png

had afew problems with injuries mainly van persie and cardozo . so been playing saviola and chu=ypung upfront , hasnt been the greatest but still getting the results .

defeats to fulham and chelsea , should have raped chelsea but couldnt finish and accidentaly played the youngsters against fulham because i had rgwm in for the carling cup game a few days before

I'm Arsenal as well mate, what tactics do you use?

A couple of my key strikers are out injured and my scouts give me a heads up about some young Turkish lad who is without a club.

He is nothing special but I take a risk and give him a 30 quid a week youth contract, here he is.

2scig.png

Nothing special right?

Decided to chuck him straight in the next day against Dunfermline away in the cup, heres a screenshot from fulltime.

2h8bebs.png

Not a bad debut eh? :drool::praise:

Things going well as Scotland u21boss 7 games (5 qualifiers ,2friendlies) won 6 beaten by Italy 3-1 in Italy and play them at home next so hopefully get something from that . Sitting 2nd a point behind Italy .

Does anyone know if you can get sacked as u21s boss because I can't see my job security or abything like that like u see with clubs ?? Also it never gave me any expectations like whether I was expected to qualify or not when I started the game

I'm Arsenal as well mate, what tactics do you use?

Don't play it anymore but originally used 4-3-3 midfield had 1 advance playmaker a box to box midfield and a ball winning midfielder , striker were a poacher complete forward and advanced forward

Because of injuries I ended up playing 4321 and then got bored

On a side note saviola is incredibly shit for his stats

Still Scotland u21's boss and was beat by Italy 4-0 at home :( blaming the keeper because well they are all shit for Scotland and all goals were long rangers .

Offered the Blackpool job at the start of the 2nd season , they've been promoted to the PL and have 20 million to spend . But there team overall is shit so trying to find a few good young players in cheap .

Tried to sign griffiths but wolves want 8.75 million for him :(

Just about to start my second season with Arsenal came 4th in my first season but won both the domestic cups.

I play different formations for home and away matches, 4-2-3-1 deep away playing on the break and an attacking 4-3-3 at home.

Strongest away team is: Szcesny Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Baines Song Vidal Walcott Ganso Di Maria Damiao. Strongest home team is: Szcesny Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Baines Vidal Ramsey Ganso Di Maria Walcott Damiao.

Was looking for a cheap 3rd choice striker at the start of the game, got Ruben Rochina for 875k and he got 24 goals. RVP was never fit so he's been sold.

Just beat Man Utd 5-0 in the community shield, Damiao with a debut goal and Fierro with 2 on his debut. Rochina got the other two. Damiao got injured for a month though.

Just about to start my second season with Arsenal came 4th in my first season but won both the domestic cups.

I play different formations for home and away matches, 4-2-3-1 deep away playing on the break and an attacking 4-3-3 at home.

Strongest away team is: Szcesny Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Baines Song Vidal Walcott Ganso Di Maria Damiao. Strongest home team is: Szcesny Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Baines Vidal Ramsey Ganso Di Maria Walcott Damiao.

Was looking for a cheap 3rd choice striker at the start of the game, got Ruben Rochina for 875k and he got 24 goals. RVP was never fit so he's been sold.

Just beat Man Utd 5-0 in the community shield, Damiao with a debut goal and Fierro with 2 on his debut. Rochina got the other two. Damiao got injured for a month though.

Do you find you get alot of injuries with arsenal ?

I only played about 3/4 of a season and had about 8/9 of my 1st team out with long term injuries , got too frustrated

Nothing special right?

For his age he's brilliant. Good finishing, off the ball, and composure. High work rate and teamwork means he'll always dig in aswell. Develop him right and he'll be a star.

I've got to the stage in my game, middle of the fifth season, where the newgens who appear are outrageously good. Just nabbed a kid from Santos who's probably the best striker around already, and will definitely improve.

2yzlo9i.png

xd8rxk.png

Do you find you get alot of injuries with arsenal ?

I only played about 3/4 of a season and had about 8/9 of my 1st team out with long term injuries , got too frustrated

Aye I had loads of injuries in the first season, Van Persie only played about 20 times, Gervinhio wasn't much better and Baines was out for 9 months. Had loads of wee niggling injuries too. Only had 14 first team players fit at one point.

Still Scotland u21's boss and was beat by Italy 4-0 at home :( blaming the keeper because well they are all shit for Scotland and all goals were long rangers .

Offered the Blackpool job at the start of the 2nd season , they've been promoted to the PL and have 20 million to spend . But there team overall is shit so trying to find a few good young players in cheap .

Tried to sign griffiths but wolves want 8.75 million for him :(

in my second season in the PL with blackpool i would recommend a new keeper and improve the defence shipped 72 goals last season with gilks in goal

in my second season in the PL with blackpool i would recommend a new keeper and improve the defence shipped 72 goals last season with gilks in goal

Any suggestions

Tried to get Bartley on loan to beef up my defence but he wouldn't come

Blackpool do have alot of shit players , think I will struggle to keep them up

For his age he's brilliant. Good finishing, off the ball, and composure. High work rate and teamwork means he'll always dig in aswell. Develop him right and he'll be a star.

I've got to the stage in my game, middle of the fifth season, where the newgens who appear are outrageously good. Just nabbed a kid from Santos who's probably the best striker around already, and will definitely improve.

I've just won the league in my fourth season and finishing off the final few games as we speak and already looking ahead to the regens. So many are popping up especially in South America that are just crazy and with many of my key players having already spent a couple years with me and attracting huge clubs/demanding stupid wages, it may be time for a few new faces to come in.

I've heard Africa regens are often very good aswell but I'm yet to check them out.

This was my best season in the Champions league aswell, finished second in a group with Porto, Valencia and Ajax, knocked out AC Milan and then was knocked out in the quarter final by Barcelona despite nabbing 2 away goals :disappointment:

League is so easy atm so hope I can eventually go all the way in Europe but the quality is just so high, doesn't help that I'm bottom seed every year.

Any suggestions

Tried to get Bartley on loan to beef up my defence but he wouldn't come

Blackpool do have alot of shit players , think I will struggle to keep them up

got avraam papadopoulos from olyimpiakos for 6 mil james tomkins has been doing well for me aswell signed a guy called kleber from palmieres(sp) was 14 million but got owen hargreaves aswell on a free