*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Got to the champions league final in my second season.

Got beaten 2-1 by Barca AET.

Fucking gutted, was all over them in the last few mins of normal time, had 2 shots cleared off the line.

Oh well, £7m in tv money means i should have the cash to splash on improving the squad.

Any recommendations for a cheap right back? Doesn't have to be amazing, just needs to get the job done because Whittaker is out injured for 5 months, McMillan is terrible and I sold Broaders :anguish: ?

you can get carlos diogo for free at the start of games, he's rated higher than whittaker and did i mention he's FREE?

Fucking raging guys.

Signed an amazing Brazilian newgen who was easily my best right back for 1.8 million at the start of my 5th season.

In january Chievo bidded 3.2 million which I wanted to reject but Whyte stepped in and accepted as it was too good to refuse, fucking joke!

Now I've lost my star rightback is there anything I can do to show my anger to Whyte for accepting?

Fucking raging guys.

Signed an amazing Brazilian newgen who was easily my best right back for 1.8 million at the start of my 5th season.

In january Chievo bidded 3.2 million which I wanted to reject but Whyte stepped in and accepted as it was too good to refuse, fucking joke!

Now I've lost my star rightback is there anything I can do to show my anger to Whyte for accepting?

they usually ask about things like that in the next match press conference

Fucking raging guys.

you could... kill him :ph34r:

Fucking raging guys.

Go to THEM and win the treble :craphead:

Managed to turn my season around... was on a 6 game losing streak when newly promoted Livingston rolled into town. I was expected to lose, strange as Livingston had only pulled together 6 points all season, but I trashed them 5-1 (their goal coming from a set piece, something which would haunt me for the next while and had haunted me all season).

Next up, an away trip to run away league leaders Dundee Utd. I wasn't holding much hope, they were in fantastic form, but I gave it a go anyway. I set up conditions for every Utd player on the pitch and went for it. 12th minute, Utd Freekick 1-0 - fucking shite. So I changed it, went counter attacking, told my players to sit off Utd (their players are lightning quick) and not to dive into challenges. Up steps Shaun Maloney, 1-1 Interesting! Then, Maloney breaks away down the left, sends it into the box RYAN FLYNN 2-1!!!

I hold on for the rest of the half before a controlling second half which sees me leave Tannadice with three points (a first for anyone this season) and my second win in a row.

Now to Hearts. They rolled into Princess Royal Park (which I'm ground sharing with Deveronvale) hoping to walk away with three points, but we were still hurting after the game last season where Ian Black scored a last minute penalty, and we knew we had it in ourselves to beat them. It was the final game before the International break, so we wanted to go out on a high. Despite both my Centre backs being out, I managed to patch a defence together with Paulo Carvahlo, Jason Thomson, Ernie Duke and Michael Devine (Three regens) all coming in. Long story short, another 3-1 win and another set piece goal for the opposition!