*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Also anyone it any tips for me?

Went Man City, win a couple of games the get trounced off some shite team usually!

Made my own tactic but I think that's where I'm going wrong?

Make sure your tactic is balanced in attack and defence. I've started using a narrow 4-2-2-2, 2 CM's (Ball winning and deep lying playmaker both defend) and 2 DM's (anchor and defensive midfielder) and putting my fullbacks on attack. Works well, try it.

Also anyone it any tips for me?

Went Man City, win a couple of games the get trounced off some shite team usually!

Made my own tactic but I think that's where I'm going wrong?

Make sure your tactic is balanced in attack and defence. I've started using a narrow 4-2-2-2, 2 CM's (Ball winning and deep lying playmaker both defend) and 2 DM's (anchor and defensive midfielder) and putting my fullbacks on attack. Works well, try it.

Thanks mate.

I'll try that then.

Do you touch the forwards? Or just leave them be?

Depending on who's playing I'll switch their role about, but it tends to be Deep Lying Forward and Target Man, or Trequartista.

First 5 games have been.

Beat Bolton 3-0

Draw Chelsea 0-0

Draw Benfica 0-0

Draw Dortmund 1-1

Draw Everton 0-0

:lol:

Only conceded 1 and I can't seem to score.

Joe Hart

Richards

Kompany

Toure

Kolarov

Toure

De Jong

Silva

Ganso

Aguero

Dzeko

Balotelli hated me.

I quit man city and went Motherwell, bottom of the league with a few games left.

All down to the last game. 1-1 with Kilmarnock pushing for the goal that will secure safety and boom

Got beat 2-1 so I punched my laptop screen and now it's away getting fixed so I've got a 7-10 day holiday from it to calm down.

I'm usually pretty successful with FM but this year is a cunt!!!

Balotelli hated me.

I quit man city and went Motherwell, bottom of the league with a few games left.

All down to the last game. 1-1 with Kilmarnock pushing for the goal that will secure safety and boom

Got beat 2-1 so I punched my laptop screen and now it's away getting fixed so I've got a 7-10 day holiday from it to calm down.

I'm usually pretty successful with FM but this year is a cunt!!!

:uk:

Got to the semi final of the CL after beating Real 2-1 away and 1-1 at home. Got Barcelona won 2-1 at home and got beat 2-0 away. Won the league by 1 point on the last day , Motherwell at Ibrox. Went 1-0 up with Naismith then Higdon scored 2. Jamie Murphy got 1 on 78 minutes then... Ladyad slipped the ball through to Templeton who crossed the ball to Naisy waiting back post and tapped it in on the 88th minute. Done a major fist pump. Family dont unterstand how addictive Fm is :lol:

Just finished my 4th season with Arsenal, won the treble.

Was getting too easy so when the Man City job became avalible I applied for it and got the job. Just 120 million to spend :lol:

Speak to the board demand more how are you expected to compete with such a low budget ffs.

Got a few good screenshots I keep meaning to post but they are on my laptop.

My young Argentinian newgen is just ridiculous now, remember he had like 16+ stats in the key attributes for a striker? Well now a couple are at 20 and his composure has went up to 17, thats dribbling 20, finishing 18 or 19 and Composure 17. Hope I can hold on to him a bit longer.

In the semis of Europa and got Stuttgart which is definitely do-able. Since Sturridge left it has felt a little less classy but still dominating the league even with Lennon finally getting replaced :lol:

Will post some screenshots soon!

Got the game for Christmas and been challenged by a friend to win the Champions League with Manchester Utd in my first season.

Three signings Andrew Ayew, Nacer Chadil and EL Hadji Diouf. Aye that last was for the banter. Won the Community Shield on penalties against City and followed it up with a 4-0 thrashing at home to Villa.

Battered Norwich away but strikers were pish @ finishing and they scored a deflected goal so ended one one draw. Then went to Blackburn and got walked off the park but won thanks to a deflected strike. Honestly a Rangers esque victory.

Then home to top of the table Chelsea thrilling game well worthy of a two one victory goals from Ayew & Carrick. Ayew has scored two goals so far in his four starts not bad. (tu)

Game continued with a three nil triumph over Villarreal in the Champions League. Back to league business saw us drop two points at Newcastle in a 0-0 draw but was lucky to get that as goalie saved in the last minute.

Since then had two very good home results firstly Swansea were set aside in the Carling Cup two nil thanks to the reserves. Diouf got his first game :dioufcheer:

Then Liverpool @ home began poorly but went on to dominate the game. Hernandez got his first goal since the opening day and Giggs scored a last minute penalty.

So Four wins and two draws in the league. Played Eight games in all competitions where I've scored fifteen and conceded two (tu)

Having a bit of trouble and wonder if anyone could help me out.

I downloaded the demo months ago for this game and had gone as far as I could with Rangers and also had a different Arsenal game set up. Got FM for Christmas and after I sorted it all out it says I have no games to load?

Anyone know what I can do to find my Rangers or Arsenal games?