*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Had this for ages but never got round to playing it until this week. Started with jelavic and Naismith upfront and brought in macheda on loan and bought rondon on last day of transfer window.

Jelly man has been awesome. Currently in march and he has 46 goals in all competitions and is currently leading the CL with 16. Rondon had a great start scoring 12 in 10 but has tailed off only adding another 4. Macheda and Naismith both scored 9 and big goian 8.

All seems a bit too easy so far......

2iqh8n4.png

Really struggling for goals now. My top scorer is Naismith who has 6, Ortiz on 5 and Goian on 5. Been absolutely piss poor up front. Any goal machines who I could pick up for no more than £2million? Looking to offload Jelavic and Lafferty, who are still injured...

In fact, what's the script with trying to get SPL players in on pre-contracts? Owe Dundee Utd over a million if I want Allan at the end of the season apparently.

Yeah I just tried to get him and got the same. I'm sure theres a rule saying if a club signs someone on a pre contract players under a certain age(I'm thinking 24 but could be wrong) require compensation to their clubs.

Bastard.

Cheers, gonna have to look elsewhere then.

Jamie Murphy or Jordan Rhodes?

Aye I think I'm going to go for Murphy. 10 goals for Motherwell by New Year, not bad at all.

Having to call up under 19s for the game against Berwick, Wiktorski and Aird called in. :anguish:

Destroyed by injuries.

Right lads eventually got this working. Will post screenshots when one fo the technical wizards tell me how :sherlock:

But here is were my team are at just now.

Broadfoot and Jig were told "you aint no pals of mine" and forced out although i need to pay jig 2kp/w for the next year and a half but he doesnt tell jokes at training and the lads are happy.

Was quite a quiet window if truth be told, we brought in Armantidis (free) Roman Bednar (900k) and Thiago on loan from Barca. We went for Antony Vanden Borre from Genk, his stats are great and he was a beast in the old FM's so at 300k he will be coming in January. Edu is offski in January also but he keeps knocking teams back but he will be away.

My leauge campaign has went well undefeated in 14 games top of the leauge by 7 points and conceded just 5 goals.

My champions leauge campaign started against Helsinki with a 2-0 away win and a 3-0 home win giving us an easy 5-0 agg win.

Then i was drawn against Genk :disappointment: the hardest possible side in the draw, but that was a 2-0 away win with gregg wylde getting both goals and again we won 3-0 at Ibrox giving us a 5-0 agg win.

The group stages gave us Real, Napoli and Panathinakos. We gubbed Pana 4-0 at Ibrox but by the time we reached naples i decided to change how i play and we lost 3-1 :anguish:. Now onto the Bernabau, and Real go 1-0 up in 12 mins only for Jelavic to equalise on the 42nd minute. he 2nd half restarted and Wylde went clean through, rolled it to Armantidis and he smashed it straight by the post with no GK :anguish:. Real went onto win 3-1 but we gave them a cracking game, Bartley cracked the bar, Wylde missed one, as did Jela and Naisy missed a pk. Going back on later to continue.

Is there any good cheap players around that are good?

Cheers, think I'll avoid Sahili then. :lol:

Just a few days before the league starts and my only signings so far are Jelle Vossen for £850k and Mahamadou Sidibe on a free as back-up to McGregor.

Looking for another striker but not sure who to go for.

Dundee United may have single handedly ruined Celtic's trophy hopes in the space of three days. A 1-0 win at Celtic Park in the Scottish Cup was followed by a 3-2 win, again in Glasgow, in the league. Beat St Johnstone and I open up a nine point gap again. Got Celtic in the semis of the League Cup as well. One apiece in Old Firms so far in the season.

Fleck and Wylde now both out for about 4 weeks each, so I have no one for the left wing. Trying to bring in Kakuta on loan for 6 months.

Still sitting top in Serie A, never got any funds in January but my team is good enough :D Going through a fair few injuries though, Abel Hernandez (£30 million striker) got injured for 2 weeks then in training broke down with a double hernia :anguish: out for about 8 weeks. Lavezzi, Cavani and Hamsik have all been injured for a few weeks at a time also :(

Drew Barca in the CL and beat them 4-0 at home in the first leg :lol: Gerard Pique scored 2 own goals :lol:

Right lads hope you will all be at Ibrox for the shootout against Napoli. They go into the game with a 2 point advantage but we can do these corrupt bastards.

We drew 0-0 against Madrid at Ibrox but what a fucking doing we gave them without putting the ball in the pokey. We also drew 1-1 at Pana :disappointment: Fleck missed a last minute pk.

The taigs cant do the treble thanks to a 4-1 pk win at Ibrox in the CIS cup. 3-3 after extra time great game, but as usual the runners up go out.

Can anyone tell me why Lenin seems to have a hardon for me? Every single press conference i am asked to respond to comments he has made about me or the champions.

Injuries coming thick and fast now and wee Naisy has a broken ankle and Ness is out for 2 months.

Right lads hope you will all be at Ibrox for the shootout against Napoli. They go into the game with a 2 point advantage but we can do these corrupt bastards.

We drew 0-0 against Madrid at Ibrox but what a fucking doing we gave them without putting the ball in the pokey. We also drew 1-1 at Pana :disappointment: Fleck missed a last minute pk.

The taigs cant do the treble thanks to a 4-1 pk win at Ibrox in the CIS cup. 3-3 after extra time great game, but as usual the runners up go out.

Can anyone tell me why Lenin seems to have a hardon for me? Every single press conference i am asked to respond to comments he has made about me or the champions.

Injuries coming thick and fast now and wee Naisy has a broken ankle and Ness is out for 2 months.

same here with Lennon mate, im 11 points clear and he constantly tells the press I wont win a thing this season and i dont have the quality :lol:

Well lads those Napoli cunts scored 2 goals in the first 11 mins and despite battering them we go out. We lost our 1st game of the season and it was the taigs on the 28th of December :disappointment:

So we now face Dynamo Kiev in the Europa leauge. I think i will win the leauge but Jela is fucking chronic :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

Well lads those Napoli cunts scored 2 goals in the first 11 mins and despite battering them we go out. We lost our 1st game of the season and it was the taigs on the 28th of December :disappointment:

So we now face Dynamo Kiev in the Europa leauge. I think i will win the leauge but Jela is fucking chronic :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

rfc52 out !!!! :sherlock: