rangersxfc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my cousins had lots she really likes him

Can only call it as I see from my meeting with him and Douglas Odam. He wasn't prepared for the meeting mumbled and could not answer questions . Very poor shpw from him a couple of times Douglas Odam had to point out that the statements made did not relate to , what was being asked.

So sorry , arrogant, was 2O mins late no apology and well, less than impressed by him.

nothing, hee haw ,zilch aprt from Walter, Ally and Bain all pals tongue.gif bain is just a big streak of keech. Fact 00000042.gif

It might well be fact, but its also fact that the 3 of them were very close in and out of Ibrox.

I cant say if thats still the same as obviously Ally is in a difficult position. (tu)

It might well be fact, but its also fact that the 3 of them were very close in and out of Ibrox.

I cant say if thats still the same as obviously Ally is in a difficult position. (tu)

Heard they used to spend a lot of time at a villa in the South of France. Don't know who owns the villa or how it was paid.wink.gif

Can only call it as I see from my meeting with him and Douglas Odam. He wasn't prepared for the meeting mumbled and could not answer questions . Very poor shpw from him a couple of times Douglas Odam had to point out that the statements made did not relate to , what was being asked.

So sorry , arrogant, was 2O mins late no apology and well, less than impressed by him.

he's been a great help with my cousins business.