Martin Graham, Bbc Researcher For Thur Programme And Ira Supporter?

This thread has a point ? :lol: I wonder how many who worked on the program support the union, are Protestant, went to non catholic schools ? Name names I say name names. :lol; As you go down this whole paranoia route why not tell us about those who work for the BBC who have those attributes. No actually don't cause it doesn't matter because to the paranoid lot they wil always see bias and conspiracy and colusion. The program had it's obvious errors but also raised some real questions.

So the researcher of the programme uploads a picture of the IRA march on his twitter that, went through Glasgow in June. And you still think people are paranoid?

no wonder people get away with saying anything they want about us with fans like you.

this is unreal with what you have just came out with.

He is has also proved he's a celtic fan. so do u think this guy is going to make a programme on Craig Whyte that is, in the best interest of Rangers F.C. and it's fans?

do u think it going to be partial? Why have they not made a programme on dermot desmond dodgy deals with the IRA in the past?

ab6ad.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done again to the VB lads. Glad that you guys are so pro active. Wish others with a voice would step up as well. I'm sure Mr Whyte will be happy that the bears stand shoulder to Shoulder with him.

They stand to gain financially as well when "Mr Whyte" takes us into administration????????

We are all in this together. RM, VB, UB, BO and Gersnet are all giving us their backing and support with this demo. Placards and banners will be prepared, loud speakers will be brought on the day and everyone will be law abiding. You can believe this if you want. The last demo we had at the BBC, we could see guys taking our pictures from the upper floors of the building. These pictures appeared on all the Celtic websites the very same day. They are an enemy and a very powerful one at that.

Photograph them back and take a note of where they are taking the pics from.

We are all in this together. RM, VB, UB, BO and Gersnet are all giving us their backing and support with this demo. Placards and banners will be prepared, loud speakers will be brought on the day and everyone will be law abiding. You can believe this if you want. The last demo we had at the BBC, we could see guys taking our pictures from the upper floors of the building. These pictures appeared on all the Celtic websites the very same day. They are an enemy and a very powerful one at that.

Nice 1 mate, ill be there to lend my support.

i know that everyone is entitled to an opinion BUT . HOW HAS BLUEPETER9 lasted so long on this fine site ?

is he george galloways love child ? no really is he ?

Just seems to see everything we write about he thinks we're paranoid. He should be banned.

we have even showing him evidence of one of the cunts that was involved with this programme posting IRA pictures on his twitter.

But no he still thinks we're paranoid.

A poster on another forum had a brother who used to work there and was hounded out. of the BBC.

"My brother worked for the beeb for almost 25 yrs.... Was hounded out basically... He knows of one high up producer who is opus dei and as anti-rangers as they come"

This thread is turning into comedy gold. What a load of shite.

The researcher of the "Rangers - The inside story" who posts a picture of a IRA march in Glasgow on his twitter. How is it alot of shite?

it's letting people know that the BBC are a shower of biased cunts. If you don't want to let people know about this and you think it's alot of shite then, you can't really be caring about what the BBC have to say about us.

The researcher of the "Rangers - The inside story" who posts a picture of a IRA march in Glasgow on his twitter. How is it alot of shite?

it's letting people know that the BBC are a shower of biased cunts. If you don't want to let people know about this and you think it's alot of shite then, you can't really be caring about what the BBC have to say about us.

The BBC aren't anti Rangers. But, hey, just let "Mr Whyte" continue to shape your opinion. We never had much of a problem with the BBC up till this season. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

I take it that this cretin's name was in the credits for the BBC program or something?

Credited as a researcher, the mistake he made was to plaster all over his twitter that he was working freelance on the Whyte documentary, also another researcher Mona McAlinden who was involved in the unveiling of the B Walfrid statue at the Flea Pit was involved in the show.

Credited as a researcher, the mistake he made was to plaster all over his twitter that he was working freelance on the Whyte documentary, also another researcher Mona McAlinden who was involved in the unveiling of the B Walfrid statue at the Flea Pit was involved in the show.

Ok, thanks mate. Can't say I'm surprised. It had "timmy-instigated" written all over it in the first place.

I read the credits and her name was ringing bells right away , just couldny remember where from , great digging .