This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

couldn't see this anywhere else but was on someones facebook

On the official HMRC website they are offering an amnesty for company's who used Employee Benefit Trusts (which is what they are claiming Rangers did) as they know there is a good chance they will lose any court case. If people settle they admit they done wrong so wont be able to claim their money back of Rangers win their cases. Arsenal were told they owed £300 million and HMRC accepted £10 million as a settlement. This is why Whyte is so confident in winning the tax case. What Rangers did was classed as tax avoidance which is perfectly legal - only tax evasion is illegal. Please share this with all Rangers pages to start to get some positivity about the tax case - it isn't as bad as it is being made out! Check the official link http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/employers/emp...fit-trusts.htm

I can see the suicide death toll rising to crazy numbers if we win the tax case

Just think of how much the mhankys have been creaming their pish stained sellick joggy bottoms at the thought of us getting hit with the fine

If we win it we should have an open top bus parade through the barras , flute band...the full shebang !

Get it right up those cunts

couldn't see this anywhere else but was on someones facebook

On the official HMRC website they are offering an amnesty for company's who used Employee Benefit Trusts (which is what they are claiming Rangers did) as they know there is a good chance they will lose any court case. If people settle they admit they done wrong so wont be able to claim their money back of Rangers win their cases. Arsenal were told they owed £300 million and HMRC accepted £10 million as a settlement. This is why Whyte is so confident in winning the tax case. What Rangers did was classed as tax avoidance which is perfectly legal - only tax evasion is illegal. Please share this with all Rangers pages to start to get some positivity about the tax case - it isn't as bad as it is being made out! Check the official link http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/employers/emp...fit-trusts.htm

Do you have a link to the £300m and £10m amounts you refer to re Arsenal ?

Just think of how much the mhankys have been creaming their pish stained sellick joggy bottoms at the thought of us getting hit with the fine

If we win it we should have an open top bus parade through the barras , flute band...the full shebang !

You can hear it on the open lines the hope that we go bottoms up after losing this tax case is the only bright light in timmys sad wee life ... so us winning would be soooooooooooooo good :crabflute:

The Weiss Man is reading,I'm patiently awaiting his input :D

Im not really sure it will be relevant to us. This "opportunity" has been around since April this year. I think because we were already involved in the court case, then we were exempt from the opportunity to settle. (tu)

My bus went through the Gallowgate after Vignal made Douglas punch the ball into his own net and wee Nacho finished it at the Fritzldome,it's nowhere near where we are based but we gave the driver a big tip and it was fucking hilarious watching them hurl wheelie bins and pint glasses at the bus.

They all have a squint so they were never going to reach the target were they? :lol:

My bus went through the Gallowgate after Vignal made Douglas punch the ball into his own net and wee Nacho finished it at the Fritzldome,it's nowhere near where we are based but we gave the driver a big tip and it was fucking hilarious watching them hurl wheelie bins and pint glasses at the bus.

Our bus done that one time too after an OF game

Went through Royston

Got to a set of traffic lights and the bus stopped

A wee pensioner woman was walking home from the shop with her trolley and stopped in front of the bus

She got out a tin of beans and fucked it right off the front window

She was about 70 odd !