GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Rockstar advises GTA5 players avoid garages until a bug is fixed

Grand Theft Auto 5 developer Rockstar Games has cautioned players from using the game's garages until a bug can be fixed.

As detailed on the developer's support forums, there's a glitch that sometimes causes cars to lose their upgrades or outright disappear from the safe houses in which they're parked.

"We have received some reports about problems with cars and garages, particularly after upgrading and then completing a mission, and are looking into this now," explained Rockstar. "Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing."

While Rockstar is still investigating the cause of this issue, the developer stated that it thinks this may occur if you drive another character's personal vehicle. "In the meantime, please try to avoid parking a car in a garage, driving one already in a garage, or getting in a default vehicle, when playing as a character other than the one with your upgrades."

Rockstar also made sure to note that cars parked in one character's garage will not appear in another character's safe house. That part's not a glitch, but simply a design decision.

Was actually able to save a photo last via Social Club night on PS3 - first time since I got the game. Also noticed it started giving me wee updates in the left corner on how my friends are getting on in the story mode - that was cool.

So after the first heist bringing in a bit of money. I splashed out £240, 000 on a motor. Plus £90, 000 on customisation. While out cruising, I noticed a drunk chap wanting me to give him a lift home in his car. Being helpful I parked my car and drove him home in his. Went back, my car is gone. It has not turned up at the impound. Raging.

Lesson is to only steal cars and don't help people.

Is it true that if you follow a company can they eventually return to the company base which you can then destroy to effec market prices?

Yes.

Anyone who has completed the game, is it possible to do robberies etc after the game is completed? By that I mean heists