GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Mine never came from shopto.

Heading out to get it after work and ill send back Shopto's.

First time they've let me down but I'm raging, wankers.

Not sure how much Shopto was charging... but if it's less than the physical store, keep your receipt from tonight then when the shopto one comes take it back to the physical shop for a refund. They are exactly the same barcode wise so they won't know the difference..

Then get on to shopto and get you're free fiver!

My mates doing the same, he ordered it online for £34.. never came so he's going to GAME to buy it for £40. When the online one comes he's taking it straight into GAME for a refund.

Not sure how much Shopto was charging... but if it's less than the physical store, keep your receipt from tonight then when the shopto one comes take it back to the physical shop for a refund. They are exactly the same barcode wise so they won't know the difference..

Then get on to shopto and get you're free fiver!

My mates doing the same, he ordered it online for £34.. never came so he's going to GAME to buy it for £40. When the online one comes he's taking it straight into GAME for a refund.

Brilliant idea. Cheers! Canny mind how much I paid, even if its a couple of quid it'll still save the hassle of sending it back.