GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Help

After realising the postman was a twat I went and brought the game. However im not a serious gamer and apparently I dont have enough GB of memory to play the game.

Do I have to buy extra memory(hard drive) from Microsoft or can I just use any old USB stick for extra memory. Like I said im not an expert of computers. Also I only got this game to help my quit smoking and it's seriously stressing me out and I cant even play it.

Needs to be a USB 2.0 with a read speed of 15mb/s

I pre-ordered it on amazon 8 months ago, it got dispatched on Saturday with a tracking number that was one digit short of the required amount for tracking. Assumed it was just an error and it would come today, it didn't arrive with the post, so gave amazon a call, they assured me it would come before 5 pm, it didn't so I started a chat on the customer services bit. " There's been an error and your order has been sent back to amazon, it will be resent and will be with you within 48 hours.... Fucking Joke.

That's shit mate. Hope they give you a voucher or money off the game.