GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Just a heads up on the random world events. For example, when someone has their bike or car stolen etc. I would advise that you help them, it can come with some very good rewards.

Aye, like getting ambushed :lol:

Knew it was coming, happened to me near the start with Franklin, didnt have many weapons but fended off a couple of guys after some bint lured me round the back of a house, was ready for it though :lol:

Aye, like getting ambushed :lol:

Knew it was coming, happened to me near the start with Franklin, didnt have many weapons but fended off a couple of guys after some bint lured me round the back of a house, was ready for it though :lol:

I helped somebody get his bike back and got £100'000 worth of shares in Animal Ark. Turns out he owned the business or something, he sent me an email to thank me and to tell me he was giving me the shares.

I helped somebody get his bike back and got £100'000 worth of shares in Animal Ark. Turns out he owned the business or something, he sent me an email to thank me and to tell me he was giving me the shares.

Thats pretty damn good then haha! I always help people getting mugged at ATM's but I'll look out for other things!

Loving this, just did the first Heist and it was awesome. I lost some money because i picked a cheap guy to help and he crashed his motobike before reaching the tunnel :lol:

I done that. Because I went stealthy I thought I could cheap out on the gunman. Bastard.

The heist was great fun, not long past that myself. Been to the strippers, played a round of golf and a game of tennis - loads to do just pissing about. Michael by far my favourite character so far - and really enjoying the story. The game is a lot of fun, has cool wee things like burnout paradise with jumps and flying under bridges etc. - there's just loads to it.

Glad I bit the bullet and bought it. I was in between.