GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Loving this, just did the first Heist and it was awesome. I lost some money because i picked a cheap guy to help and he crashed his motobike before reaching the tunnel :lol:

haha! chose to do the first heist the Loud and dumb way,hate stealth cos I'm usually shite at it.also I felt that's the way Michael would have done it,due to his love for anarchy :D

My shite gunman crashed before the tunnel but Franklin managed to pick up his share somehow?

Just done a few of Trevor's missions. What a game.

Finding the police to be a not of a pain in the arse, but none of the missions have been overly difficult. Done a few of trveors missions and bought my first property.

Stupid I fruit keeps fucking up as well.

Seems like we were all cheap shites when it came to picking a decent driver. :lol:

I went for the good driver and good hacker, went for the shite shooter because I planned to go Stealthy. Got about $4.6-$4.8m from the heist I think.

I managed to get on iFruit this morning and get my personalised number plate :D

I used the girl - who took the highest cut, and I got out of the place with everything stolen with about 35 seconds to spare. Was fuming, because the alarm started going as soon as I got out the shop even though I had fucking ages left :lol:

I went for the good driver and good hacker, went for the shite shooter because I planned to go Stealthy. Got about $4.6-$4.8m from the heist I think.

I managed to get on iFruit this morning and get my personalised number plate :D

I went for the good driver and shite evryone else

I also lost money because the shooter crashed

but one thing I did notice is it said the more you use the crap guys the better they get at their job and they keep the same cut of the missions