GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Alright guys

I've got a 60gb old skool PS3

I am just wondering if it will be able to cope with the new GTA5 as it is a 8gb install

I've read that folk have had to buy external hard drives (mind you that might have been for Xbox 360)

Has anyone else got same size of PS3 and been able to play the game no bother?

Alright guys

I've got a 60gb old skool PS3

I am just wondering if it will be able to cope with the new GTA5 as it is a 8gb install

I've read that folk have had to buy external hard drives (mind you that might have been for Xbox 360)

Has anyone else got same size of PS3 and been able to play the game no bother?

Will all depend how much shite you have on your hard drive. I have the original fat 60gb ps3, but with a new drive in it and it works flawlessly. If you don't have enough free space just go in and start deleting old data and games saves that you don't play anymore.

Will all depend how much shite you have on your hard drive. I have the original fat 60gb ps3, but with a new drive in it and it works flawlessly. If you don't have enough free space just go in and start deleting old data and games saves that you don't play anymore.

Cheers mate

Looks like a wee trip to Asda for me after work!!

Downloading the iFruit app was the worst thing I've done. Keep getting notifications saying Chop is thirsty or hungry :lol:

u can turn that off mate,go to your i phone settings,then scroll down to notifications,go in there and look for the I fruit app,select it and you can turn off those notifications from there.

I noticed Lester mentioned 'Some Eastern European guy' when you first meet him - referring to Niko. I found Grove Street as well, noticed it's full of Ballas.

Niko gets mentioned later on in the game if you pick Packie McCreary (he was also in GTA 4) for heists.