GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Came across one of those random scenes and it must have been a drug deal of some sort beside a highway in Blaine County. Everyone was dead and there was a briefcase with 25'000 in it.

I thought to myself "easy money" and then some Chinese cunts tried to kill me :lol:

Reading elsewhere that a good way to drive down the share price of a rival company (and raise prices of your own shares) is to find a rivals van/truck and follow it. It'll eventually go to the HQ of the rival so damage can be done to it/vehicles/employees.

:lol:

This game is unbelievable.

Is it true every person you pass in the street is different, has a house, job, car etc?

It's brilliant how you help random folk during free play and they then get added to your contacts for heists.

I just picked up a hitman who crashed the getaway car and had to take him to his safe house :lol:

This is fucking endless

Just wait to the online starts. Constant missions stream incoming :D

Completed the game last night :(

The only issue I really found was that it never really gave you any reason to pick the shite people in heists. Sure their stats got increased and were on a less cut but I only used a hacker type once so it would have been pointless using someone shite in the first heist. Other than that great game.