GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Actually quite like the flying - San Andreas felt like you were flying in perfect skies whereas V offers some turbulence though flight school definitely helps, but that's probably the Battlefield player in me. As with every GTA, I found it took me a while to get used to the driving though.

Re flying, don't keep your fingers on the left and right triggers at all times you'll just end up in a tailspin, just gently apply pressure to which ever way your meant to go then bring out the landing gear to slow the plane then slowly decsend

simples

its like the aircrafts in saints row 3

Anybody been picking up hitchhikers for that cult as Trevor? Done about 4 or 5 then they end up forcing you in and you need to take them all out :lol: Ended up finding stacks of money lying around their camp after killing them, worked out about 100k!

I've installed 2 discs dumb me how do I delete disc 2 from my hard drive when I go to the game to take it off its just the one 8 gb or so there as I see people are saying its 17 gb if that makes sense can anyone help ?

This is a loooooong thread and I'm on my phone so I dont know of it's been mentioned but Rockstar advise 360 users NOT to install disk 2. Whilst it's possible apparently it reduces frame rate and causes other performance issues.

MARK92GERS, have you tried deleting GTA 8 gig file then reinstalling it? Obviously don't delete the save game. Either that or I can only suggest that you haven't actually installed disk 2. Disk 1 installs in game so unless you have installed disk 2 the usual way then I don't think you actually have. Is there mssing space on the hard drive?

Can you roll from place to place when you are taking cover?

Not had much time to play the game so far so probably have a good few hours on it today.

If you've not figured it out yet I'm sure it's X (or square on the PS3) whilst holding a direction to another cover.

EDIT - scrap that, its RB or R1

What do you do for franklins large green circles, think it was mentioned that they have to do with weed challenges. I also have the store and they have moaned there driver has not turned up, but when I visit nothing happens. Some of the side missions are poorly described what you need to do or you are doing something else when they are described.

What do you do for franklins large green circles, think it was mentioned that they have to do with weed challenges. I also have the store and they have moaned there driver has not turned up, but when I visit nothing happens. Some of the side missions are poorly described what you need to do or you are doing something else when they are described.

Find a car with weed in it, it'll be stationary. Took a while for me to find it, i thought it was the celeb challenge and was chasing 2 people on jet ski's. :lol:

Find a car with weed in it, it'll be stationary. Took a while for me to find it, i thought it was the celeb challenge and was chasing 2 people on jet ski's. :lol:

That is what I thought but there is tons of cars as it is a large space. Is it a certain type of car or will it be abandoned at the side of the road rather than parked in a work place?

I'm guessing it's the first weed one so it's in the middle of the scrapyard place. It's an old banged up car that won't start and it starts the mission.