GTA V

DAVIDATDI

The local MP for Hawick has been very critical of Grand Theft Auto 5 because they put Hawick in the game and made it a run down area full of druggies, lol.

ps, Anyone find any other Scottish things in the game?

I remember the 'nineinarow' cheat from the original GTA.

AFAIK, a few of the programmers were Rangers fans.

plane.jpg

Barcelona 1972 - 24/05/1972.

The local MP for Hawick has been very critical of Grand Theft Auto 5 because they put Hawick in the game and made it a run down area full of druggies, lol.

ps, Anyone find any other Scottish things in the game?

St Andrews flag at a big hotel on the beach

Barcelona 1972 - 24/05/1972.

St Andrews flag at a big hotel on the beach

'R4N G3RS'

'GL4S G0W'

'AM0 RUS0'

'GA ZZA '

Cheers guys, never knew any of those. I'm sure there's plenty more Scottish stuff in the latest game that we'll find eventually. Hopefully some more Rangers stuff in there especially.

Madness that it made $1bn in 3 days. I dont think a Scottish company has ever done that.

And to think Rockstar/DMA made their name with a game that SAVED lives, lol. (Lemmings).

Alot of people starting to find bugs...

Im having alot of issues when buying clothes...they change and disappear...Also cars go missing from the garage

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200218557-Vehicles-disappearing-from-the-GTA-V-garage-or-losing-upgrades

This is a loooooong thread and I'm on my phone so I dont know of it's been mentioned but Rockstar advise 360 users NOT to install disk 2. Whilst it's possible apparently it reduces frame rate and causes other performance issues.

MARK92GERS, have you tried deleting GTA 8 gig file then reinstalling it? Obviously don't delete the save game. Either that or I can only suggest that you haven't actually installed disk 2. Disk 1 installs in game so unless you have installed disk 2 the usual way then I don't think you actually have. Is there mssing space on the hard drive?

Cheers mate A didn't install disc 2 in the first place your spot on lol am a fanny but a would like to add never really enjoyed previous gta games but this one is outstanding love the missions there's just endless amount of stuff to do.