GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Found out you can bank money with yer phone and also there's caravans for sale wey out in sticks for 25k that then allow yo to rob banks n shit.

Has anyone got ps3 crew made up?

rm casuals, needs a better bloody logo lol

rfc52 its meant to fix a few bugs, ie the blue trigger race thing, money being taken out of your bank when you die amongst other things.

Wear a mask when robbing stores, find a place to hide then take off said mask and you drop a star :)

Just got it yesterday fantastic game and helping make my flu tolerable as the wee man hasnt moved from bed as he is ill to so the weirdest thing ive seen so far is at one of the intersections there was a police car parked up and empty next to a sign.saying dont block the intersection.

R* really have cocked this right up

Steal a car, take it to Los Santos Customs, click on sell car, and as soon as you click sell, press start (ps3) and press x so that you select the map.  Wait for about 10 seconds, collect your cash.  Once you are out of the garage, steal another car, and to your surprise you will be able to sell, again and again and again, PROVIDING you hit start and selected the map quickly after you clicked sell. This works by halting the server action long enough to stop it being sent again.  When you press start after clicking sell, the server action which enables the whole '24hr period before selling again' is halted and after I guess about 5 seconds the server doesn't send the message again. Essentially after you press start and hit the map, that server packet is sent and overrides the '24hr' packet. Its a really is a poor piece of coding by Rockstar.  Enjoy.

R* really have cocked this right up

Steal a car, take it to Los Santos Customs, click on sell car, and as soon as you click sell, press start (ps3) and press x so that you select the map.  Wait for about 10 seconds, collect your cash.  Once you are out of the garage, steal another car, and to your surprise you will be able to sell, again and again and again, PROVIDING you hit start and selected the map quickly after you clicked sell. This works by halting the server action long enough to stop it being sent again.  When you press start after clicking sell, the server action which enables the whole '24hr period before selling again' is halted and after I guess about 5 seconds the server doesn't send the message again. Essentially after you press start and hit the map, that server packet is sent and overrides the '24hr' packet. Its a really is a poor piece of coding by Rockstar.  Enjoy.

When I get a game at Xmas I might give that a wee bash, I like the mask trick for droping a star as well.