GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Gta 5 was a great game,but after you finish it you notice little things that annoy you.such as people calling the cops on you for standing too close to them,when the cops do show up they know exactly where you are,even tho you fled the scene and are hiding in the hills.

Also what's the point in buying property if you can't even go inside ? Instead all you get is text messages asking if you can go pick stuff up and bring it back in a set time,gets old real fast.

Didn't like the new health bar either.much preferred the old one.you also take more damage in this one,which wouldn't be so bad if you could go to a cluckin bell or something,but they took that away and gave us got dog stands (still haven't found 1 yet.

Other than that it's still a great game,can't wait to see what rockstar can do with the next gen consoles,could possibly be the greatest game ever if they get it right.what would you guys like to see/change in the next installment ?

I already think this is the greatest game ever made, just for the sheer size, player options and everything else that goes with GTA.

I have completed it for a month or so and I still see things that amuse me and little missions I've never done.

The next one just needs to add in things like being able to go into more stores, houses. Bring back limb damage (legs flying off ect), the way you complete missions or go about freemode should develop your playeable character(s). They could also up the difficulty or give a choice at least as a few people complained about how easy this one was.

I already think this is the greatest game ever made, just for the sheer size, player options and everything else that goes with GTA.

I have completed it for a month or so and I still see things that amuse me and little missions I've never done.

The next one just needs to add in things like being able to go into more stores, houses. Bring back limb damage (legs flying off ect), the way you complete missions or go about freemode should develop your playeable character(s). They could also up the difficulty or give a choice at least as a few people complained about how easy this one was.

sent you a friend request last week mate,but you never added me :(

Anyway I agree with you on the difficulty,rdr was the same,was an amazing game aswell,but never died or failed a mission in the 3 times I've completed it.

also the shooting while driving in this is shite,wasn't so bad with franklin,as you could slow down time with him while driving.

I'm sure I accepted everyone who requested mate, I'll look again when I'm back on. Whats your PSN?

Yeah the shooting isn't the best, I find it hard to follow the white dot especially online.

no worries,it's the same as my username on here bud.

You can change the aiming reticle in your settings mate,it's in display settings I think.change it to complex,it's so much better.

Are the cheats pish though? I've never tried them but I've been told they're not worth it.

Just the usual shite. Wanted levels up n down, cars, planes, parachutes etc.

Good thing is once you activate a cheat your session can't be saved so you can't use them to progress in the game you need to do it the proper way.

I stole a belter of a car and took it to the spray shop and spent thousands on it. Took it to the garage and stored it in there then took it out then put it in my safehouse garage so it could save but never seen it again!

Was raging, I hate Michaels shitty black car.

Was playing online there with someone off here, Davie1982 or something?

And some other cunt who was absolutely brutal :lol: failed the mission about 4 times and then everyone gave up :lol:

That was me.

The mission was going well until that other cunt kept getting killed, we would probaly have got it done without him. :D

Knew he was going to be a dick after drove off in the car i was hiding behind :mad: .

That was me.

The mission was going well until that other cunt kept getting killed, we would probaly have got it done without him. :D

Knew he was going to be a dick after drove off in the car i was hiding behind :mad: .

Aye he was a prick :lol:

Kept asking me for ammo, although the first time we got to the plane I fucked it by getting with you leaving nobody to clear the airstrip :lol:

Nearly got it done the last time until he started rubbing around in fucking circles :lol:

Just the usual shite. Wanted levels up n down, cars, planes, parachutes etc.

Good thing is once you activate a cheat your session can't be saved so you can't use them to progress in the game you need to do it the proper way.

Nice one! I quite liked the GTA 4 cheats, how they were on your phone, that was quite cool.

I stole a belter of a car and took it to the spray shop and spent thousands on it. Took it to the garage and stored it in there then took it out then put it in my safehouse garage so it could save but never seen it again!

Was raging, I hate Michaels shitty black car.

Aye the dollar signs on the wheels piss me off for some reason. Makes it look tacky as fuck.