GTA V

DAVIDATDI

I still haven't finished the main story yet.

I've just done the mission where you kidnap the Mexican guys wife after you shoot the plane down.

Do I still have much left to go in the main story after that point? I want to move on to Arkham Origins, but want to finish this first.

:lol:

Aye just a wee bit.

Hammer it and it shouldn't take too long.

Batman is a let down tbh, the last one was miles ahead of it. seemed rushed to me.

Batman is a let down tbh, the last one was miles ahead of it. seemed rushed to me.

Was always going to be the case.. it's not developed by the same people who made Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

Warner Bro's wanted another Arkham game out on the current gen, but Rocksteady were too busy working on a next gen title. Alas Origins was given to WB montreal to make..

:lol:

Aye just a wee bit.

Hammer it and it shouldn't take too long.

I'm just struggling to find the motivation to finish it off. I get that it's a great game but I've really struggled to get into it :anguish:

Yeah I've seen that the reviews haven't been as good as they were for the first two which is gutting because I absolutely loved them.

Was always going to be the case.. it's not developed by the same people who made Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

Warner Bro's wanted another Arkham game out on the current gen, but Rocksteady were too busy working on a next gen title. Alas Origins was given to WB montreal to make..

Makes sense then.

I was gripped with the last one, it was superb. I'm struggling to keep interested in the new game

What's that? :lol:

I never ever got my 250k aff the bastards

If you kill a certain amount of players in a certain time spell they make you a bad sport which is baws, I was going about sticking bombing cunts motors ind got put in it :anguish:

I bet you listen to bigotry on the radio in the game as well.

Disgusting bringing shame on Rangers FC

Funny enough, I refuse to listen to the hillbilly radio station because it's called Rebel Radio

Used to love a bit of country western in San Andreas

Bought myself a wee apartment only cost 80k, on the way there i killed 2 guys one called DannyBhoy and IRASniper both in the clan 1888 :belm2:

Totally killed them by accident :pipe:

So i ran into my house and they just stood outside ringing my buzzing. Made me feel a bit uneasy.

Bought myself a wee apartment only cost 80k, on the way there i killed 2 guys one called DannyBhoy and IRASniper both in the clan 1888 :belm2:

Totally killed them by accident :pipe:

So i ran into my house and they just stood outside ringing my buzzing. Made me feel a bit uneasy.

sectarian murder confession on message board shocker.

:matron:

A patch was released today it fixes the following problems;

- Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage.

- Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems.

- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online.

Rockstar say the free money should be released in the next couple of days.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51716/new-gta-online-title-update-105.html

Free DLC will also be released soon, the 'Beach Bum Pack'.

"Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County."

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51636/grand-theft-auto-online-update.html

Also how do people get so much money, taken me ages to get $100,000 and I see people roaming about in Adders and park in their 10 car garages.

With the money drop out this week, does anyone know the best way for me to invest $600k

A lot of people do the race that goes round in a quick circle, usually between £1.7k-7k a race and it gets your level up really quickly too.

Or there is a couple of missions you can get £15-25k for a reasonably quick job, they get sent to your phone from 1 of the contacts though so you need to keep an eye out for them, or you can phone and request them from the contacts.