GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Persevered again last night.Half the time I don't know where to get the next mission from.

Change from Michael to Franklin but still cant get on a job.Fucking things getting punted.

It deserves the hype it gets mate keep going with it oh and if your having problems finding a mission restart your game as it is probably glitched as my first game did the same as well.

I've lost all interest now. Once they pumped the $500,000 in to your account it took away any enjoyment for me. It allows you to buy the most expensive apartment + a sports car with plenty left over. Part of the enjoyment for me was the need to go and 'work' for your money by robbing stores as when you could afford the apartment you had really earned it. The payments took that away in my opinion.

Ok, how do you do it?

Fill your garage (I've only tried it with 10-car but don't see why it wouldn't work for others) set spawn location to property, go on the screen to buy a car you can afford, when bought it should come up with replace a car from the garage as its full. Click the car you want replaced and it should say are you sure or something (don't press A!). Press start scroll to Xbox games store, select it and when it comes up with loading or something in the bottom right corner double tap A and you should hear a clicking noise. Back out of the store and it should be in your garage with your money still there.

I wasn't sure first of all so I would recommend trying it with like a 3k car before the 400k+ ones

• 2 weeks later...