Ibrox probe mystery Rangers companies

rangersxfc

there is a gerard moran who is snr manager with a company called pricewaterhouse coopers accountings firm in the Ireland.I wonder if he;s got anything to do with this.

LOL, how many people named Gerard Moran are there in the world?

Perhaps they are all in partnership? :sherlock:

Morons on kerrydale street wrongly fingered this guy as being involved after checking his linkedin profile, sadly for these slabbering idiots it took their fellow tims to rubbish the theory as the guy works in a different field .

this is the current level of there obsession

The Amount of 'Fuck it , we're Rangers' comments to every single thread on here is a fcuking Embarrassment.

That fuck it term could just be a way of people saying they have had enough of people going out there way trying to do whatever they can in a bad light involving our club. We could all take it to heart and jump on this creating many scenarios and accusations without knowing anything factually yetyet, many people are likely wanting us fans to rise too this so on that basis fuck it we are rangers

I know they are a lot of gerard morans out there, its the company he works for that concerns me, because that company has done work for craig whyte before albeit not the irish one but the one in London.

Are you a fucking retard?

His name is Gerard Moran. Very English name you would agree? Non Irish sounding name you would agree? You cunts are not utterly obsessed by us you would agree?

I am being sarcastic now fuck off

Sounds like you're a bit of retard.

Every Englishman is called Smith are they?

I am being sarcastic by the way!

Thick Mick cunt there is no Glasgow in our name ya tatty howkin moron we are Rangers so stick that up yer DF arse.

I thought we were called and i quote "Glasgow Rangers football club" correct me if i'm wrong please