25-point deduction

rangersxfc

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are having a hypothetical discussion about this ridiculous article...anyone who thinks the celtic board, or any other club, want an spl without rangers is off there heads. Most clubs would not survive Rangers not being in the SPL.

agreed but I don't see how 25 points would achieve that anyway.

Never in my life did i think that people would be talking about Rangers getting point deductions. When you think that generations of fans helped build this great club, and now look at the mess that moonbeams has left us in.

shocking the state he got us in. to think people used to defend him to the hilt as well. probably some still do.

I've been using my little grey cells in recent days to come up with a cunning plan, which I have now done. It might very well be the same plan as Whyte's people, I really don't know.

But basically, it would allow Rangers to enter Administration and enter into a CVA without HMRC being able to stop it. Rangers would emerge unchanged apart from: a 10 point deduction, getting rid of the debt, and some unfortunate publicity/loss of face.

I'm not sure if I want to say too much more yet and give our multitude of rabid enemies time to respond. But I'm as sure as I can be that it would work.

On the other hand, we could just win the tax case and not need to enter Administration!

P.S. Remember that if we get a 10 point deduction tomorrow, Celtc are still 3rd. :lol:

I've been using my little grey cells in recent days to come up with a cunning plan, which I have now done. It might very well be the same plan as Whyte's people, I really don't know.

But basically, it would allow Rangers to enter Administration and enter into a CVA without HMRC being able to stop it. Rangers would emerge unchanged apart from: a 10 point deduction, getting rid of the debt, and some unfortunate publicity/loss of face.

I'm not sure if I want to say too much more yet and give our multitude of rabid enemies time to respond. But I'm as sure as I can be that it would work.

On the other hand, we could just win the tax case and not need to enter Administration!

P.S. Remember that if we get a 10 point deduction tomorrow, Celtc are still 3rd. :lol:

your cunning plan has less risk attached though. its the way We are going I am sure of it. I am also comfortable with it.

can you if possible answer one question is keevins right about it being 75% of creditors or is it as I previously read 75% of secured creditors which is very different.

Another non story from this rag. It's no coincidence that Keevins is due to be on

the panel of tonight's SSB programme.

This article is clearly intended to ensure that vast numbers of people will

try to phone in and have the programme polluted discussing nonsense like this and to

divert from the real story which is that if we win on Saturday and they lose,the league is effectively wrapped up and the small ginger one will be swept out of a job.

First time poster so can someone please call me a tim to get it over with????

I tend to agree with what Boss is saying. Administration before the big tax case concludes seems the safest option.

Someone posted a few days ago that if we went into administration before the tax case concludes then that would be Whytes fault, but if we went into administration as a result of the big tax case then its Murry's fault.

It wouldnt surprise me if this is Whytes PR people feeding the DR the story to soften us up for administration before the big tax case concludes.

Better to have a 10 point reduction than a 25 point reduction and a name change.

I tend to agree with what Boss is saying. Administration before the big tax case concludes seems the safest option.

Someone posted a few days ago that if we went into administration before the tax case concludes then that would be Whytes fault, but if we went into administration as a result of the big tax case then its Murry's fault.

It wouldnt surprise me if this is Whytes PR people feeding the DR the story to soften us up for administration before the big tax case concludes.

Better to have a 10 point reduction than a 25 point reduction and a name change.

whatever happens some will wrongly blame whyte. however, much like when lloyds slashed our budgets everything will depend on whether we win the league or not. win it and all will be fine. lose it by less than ten points and many will complain. especially as this could in theory be delayed for ages to allow us to definatlely win it this year. whytes right though this needs sorting right now not hanging over us for years more.

Why go into administration before the case is decided, we might not lose the case.

whatever happens some will wrongly blame whyte. however, much like when lloyds slashed our budgets everything will depend on whether we win the league or not. win it and all will be fine. lose it by less than ten points and many will complain. especially as this could in theory be delayed for ages to allow us to definatlely win it this year. whytes right though this needs sorting right now not hanging over us for years more.

But can it be delayed? If the Weissmann is to be believed then we dont have enough money to see us to the end of the season as a result of no European football. Unless of course Whyte puts more money into the club himself.

Im also not sure if the league winners get direct entry into the Champions League next year so the same problems of this year might be replicated next year.

For what its worth, for me Murray and only Murray can be blamed for this mess.

Why go into administration before the case is decided, we might not lose the case.

It would be a calculated risk. Why gamble on winning the case when you could go into administration now and come out relativly unscathed (-10 pts and a bit of gloating from the other side apart).

If the tax case goes against us and we are forced into liquidation/pre pack admin then we are at the mercy of the other 11 teams letting us back in. They will of course let us back in but there may be certain restrictions.

How would you feel about them letting us into the SPL but only if we drop the name Rangers from our new name or if the Tims insist on our trophy room being taken away.

They would need to appease there own fans and make no mistake they want us in the 3rd division.

But can it be delayed? If the Weissmann is to be believed then we dont have enough money to see us to the end of the season as a result of no European football. Unless of course Whyte puts more money into the club himself.

Im also not sure if the league winners get direct entry into the Champions League next year so the same problems of this year might be replicated next year.

For what its worth, for me Murray and only Murray can be blamed for this mess.

well if you want administration then you need to have no money ;)