25-point deduction

rangersxfc

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Administrator isn't obliged to blindly accept HMRC's £49m claim which will not have been decided by the FTT.

2. Under a CVA, there wouldn't be a successor.

Could you expand on this?

So, we go into Admin, 10pt deduction, we come out of Admin soon after with a CVA, and after that the FTT decides against us. Why would Rangers not owe HMRC?

Or, alternatively, we go into Admin, 10pt deduction, before getting the CVA, the FTT decides against us. Would there have been any advantage to going into admin prior to the FTT decision?

So, we go into Admin, 10pt deduction, we come out of Admin soon after with a CVA, and after that the FTT decides against us. Why would Rangers not owe HMRC?

No, HMRC puts their claim in to the Administrator and there endeth the FTT.

It is possible the administrator will sell the entire club including existing players to new owners.

As per Boss previous note, there could be a way of doing this and coming out the other end as we are but with a 10 point deduction.

(tu)

:D

I love the tax experts.

They fucking rule. :D

No wonder my Asda's shelves aren't getting stacked properly, when they are all on here bumping their gums.

No, HMRC puts their claim in to the Administrator and there endeth the FTT.

I don't know much about Administration, but in the scenario I posed, we were out of Administration with a CVA before the FTT was decided. Is that not possible? Or if it is possible, why would their bill go to the Administrator?

And again, what is the advantage to going into Admin before the FTT concludes?