*** The Official 'Champions v Dundee Utd' Thread ***

Papa Sasac

I'd shake the team up a little after today's game, especially with Naismith out for the foreseeable. Would like to see us line up with:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Davis Edu McKay Wylde

Lafferty Jelavic

Should be a tricky game, but we seem confident of grinding out results at the minute. 2-0.

I think we lack creativity with McCulloch, Papac and Edu in the same midfield... and the matches at Ibrox have been quite nervy this season. Must admit i've been enjoying the away games much better as teams are opening up and we're picking them apart. Utd like to attack so hopefully they wont do what everyone else does at Ibrox and try to frustrate us.

3-1

I don't think we need McCulloch at all. We shouldn't be going to any ground in the SPL thinking we need a player in front of the back 4. WWith Naismith out, this is a chance for McKay or Bedoya to get a run of games. I don't, however, think we'll see that.

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Edu Davis McCulloch Papac

Jelavic Lafferty

I really really hope I am wrong, but I think we will see that.

I'd shake the team up a little after today's game, especially with Naismith out for the foreseeable. Would like to see us line up with:

McGregor

Davis Edu McKay Wylde

Lafferty Jelavic

Should be a tricky game, but we seem confident of grinding out results at the minute. 2-0.

I like this team a lot.

Wallace must start at lb . He gives us much more of an attacking threat that papac . He had a couple of brilliant forward surges yesterday when only his final ball let him down .

Then of course , mcclugger must not start for rangers ever again . He was murder again yesterday . I don't see why edu can't play that position and allow mckay or ness when fit to take up edus midfield berth . That would give us a more creative and balanced cm with a natural lefty , and a fitter stronger more mobile and generally far superior player in the dm role if that the system coisty wants to play .

Basically any team without mcclugger will do me fine , he's finished .

I dont think ortiz should be in the team. Unfortunatly i dont think mckay will be in either for some unknown reason. like the look of the team that was posted first. Naisy is a massive loss but i believe the boys will keep grinding away. And for someone to say mcgregor should not be starting??? get a grip mate, ok he has fucked up twice this season and i hope he has no more but he has not cost us points in either game and has saved our arses many times, most recently last week at tynecastle

I dont think ortiz should be in the team. Unfortunatly i dont think mckay will be in either for some unknown reason. like the look of the team that was posted first. Naisy is a massive loss but i believe the boys will keep grinding away. And for someone to say mcgregor should not be starting??? get a grip mate, ok he has fucked up twice this season and i hope he has no more but he has not cost us points in either game and has saved our arses many times, most recently last week at tynecastle

hahaha , who said shagger shouldn't start ?

I have seen a couple of people on different threads say it and on facebook pages. Not many mind, must be thick in the head or tims in disguise

it's been very surprising to say the least to see him make those two huge errors this season , but in general he has still been outstanding in the most part . I think because we are so used to him being virtually flawless these mistakes seem almost unbelievable .

There's no way he should be dropped though , that would be a terrible decision IMO .

No not confusing them as I am not Mcullochs biggest fan either, all he is good for is a hard tackle and a mandatory yellow card :P I deffo seen someone saying that shagger should be dropped and cashed in for in January on here, and being slated on fb. Absolute nonsence

What is the fascination of playing Matt McKay? Ally seems him everyday in training and if he thinks he is good enough he would include him in the starting eleven.

I think we will go:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Davis McCulloch Edu Papac

Jelavic Lafferty

Hopefully not though.

McGregor

Ortiz Davis Edu Wallace

Jelavic Lafferty

Could turn out to be quite a tough game but I still reckon we will get the win. Ortiz on the right purely because I think there is a player in there, he just needs a bit of confidence in him.

3-0 Rangers :21:

Ortiz doesn't look like he will progress in the team, i hope I am wrong, i'd like to see the same team with Laff replacing naismith......

Is it just me that thinks Wallace has been awful this year? He looks like he's struggling to come to terms with his transfer and still can't believe he got a move to the champions!! Love to see him reach the potential he has, he needs to improve on his composure and decision making

Ortiz doesn't look like he will progress in the team, i hope I am wrong, i'd like to see the same team with Laff replacing naismith......

Is it just me that thinks Wallace has been awful this year? He looks like he's struggling to come to terms with his transfer and still can't believe he got a move to the champions!! Love to see him reach the potential he has, he needs to improve on his composure and decision making

Id say doing really well overall. Just his first season and he is a noticeable asset for us. Not shite as that is way off