An Emergency Striker?...

Blue Atheist

Okay, so we failed to bring in a new striker in the summer..... and now we've only got the gash Healy to rely on after Naisys injury. Should we be looking to bring in a striker on emergency loan? (or a free transfer but i doubt we'll get a quality player if its someone who couldnt even find a club in the summer)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sise

He can't play until January, as he's not a free agent.

I wouldn't say Healy's gash....a bit harsh. The guy's had naff all playing time since he signed for us. Strikers, especially, need to be up to match sharpness. You can't ask a guy to come on with 10 mins to go in a game and grab a goal and impress.

Hemmings might be the answer when fit, but that could be 4 or 5 weeks yet.

I think Ally will go with Jelavic and Lafferty and use either Healy or Ortiz.

He can't play until January, as he's not a free agent.

I wouldn't say Healy's gash....a bit harsh. The guy's had naff all playing time since he signed for us. Strikers, especially, need to be up to match sharpness. You can't ask a guy to come on with 10 mins to go in a game and grab a goal and impress.

Hemmings might be the answer when fit, but that could be 4 or 5 weeks yet.

I think Ally will go with Jelavic and Lafferty and use either Healy or Ortiz.

Yeah harsh on gash people.

Healy is hopeless and would struggle to get a game for a mid-table SPL side like Kilmarnock.

He was signed for all the wrong reasons and should be shown the door as he is taking up a salary that could be better used elsewhere.

Yeah harsh on gash people.

Healy is hopeless and would struggle to get a game for a mid-table SPL side like Kilmarnock.

He was signed for all the wrong reasons and should be shown the door as he is taking up a salary that could be better used elsewhere.

I'd still say it's unfair to judge him on the little time he's been on the pitch. Who knows, maybe he is gash in training??