No Europe, 75 points, etc etc

Blue Atheist

Seems like people are trying to make it IMPOSSIBLE for Craig Whyte to pick the "New Rangers" option.

And whilst this seems like sensationalist paper-selling garbage i have to say that making this option a no-go is a GOOD thing in my opinion.

Whats your thoughts? Would anyone accept a new club? (and why?)

As somebody said on here recently the football team pre dates the RFC business so it might be a new company but it would still be the same team.

Though i would rather we didn't go down this route and if we do for any other reason than the tax case then for me the blame will be at Whyte's door.

Seems like people are trying to make it IMPOSSIBLE for Craig Whyte to pick the "New Rangers" option.

And whilst this seems like sensationalist paper-selling garbage i have to say that making this option a no-go is a GOOD thing in my opinion.

Whats your thoughts? Would anyone accept a new club? (

Was thinking the same mate

Even if we do lose

What's to stop us giving HMRC the money back over 10-15 yrs

Gillete, Thats what i'm hoping for, some kind of settlement in the region of £20m which can be paid back over.. say a decade maybe?

Rangers are capable of that. We paid off £14m worth of debt in just 2 seasons recently and whilst that was based on European income it shows the kind of cash our club can generate.

£20m-£30m should not be enough to send us into administration IMO. I just think there *may* be an unwillingness to pay it.