that tackle on durrant!

What's everyone's thoughts on Willie Johnston stamping on John McMaster's neck?

I find that fans of Rangers and the media tend to overlook it for some reason.

Whats your thoughts on Loovens stamp on Edu?

We could go on all night you animal molesting weirdo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A witty response, although it dodge the real issue that my question posed. Congratulations.

The media often refer to the Durrant incident as the point where the rivalry between Aberdeen and Rangers started. Not true.

Apparently Johnston thought it was Willie Miller, and uses that as an excuse for his behaviour. What a scumbag.

:lol:

Away yae go, your not famous anymore :crabflute:

Animal riding weirdo

If there are still any demented, ewe molesters lurking, the fact is you hero worship a total fucking cowardly rat of a man. He had been having some argy, bargy with Neil Cooper for 5 minutes before the assault on Durrant but, not being man enough to take on Cooper he looks at Durrants slight build and thinks "Yeah, this is more my type of battle"

Total shitebag of a man !!!!!

as one of the guys who helped Ian get thru that tackle it still looks horrific every time i see it

and for the record that rat never apologised to Ian and even if he did it would not have been accepted

and that scumbag who posted earlier has now left the building

What is it you used to do for Ian? Is this when him and a few of the lads used to drink down the PR? Not nosey just interested (tu)

That's the first time I've seen that deliberate assault on Durrant ( I refuse to even consider calling that a tackle) and as far as I'm concerned, that sheep shagging cunt should have been banned for as long as Durrant was out the game and also charged with criminal assault.

It is absolutely horrendous and premeditated thuggery of the highest order.....No wonder we detest the beastiality brigade.

just one of his mates, used to drink in grapes and district back then, mostly grapes as our dads drank there.

Not bad then. Could you imagine a few pints with your hero in the pub now, with Ferguson or Shagger etc... That would be sureal.

I am in work and just looked at todays daily record! Did anything actaully happen to simpson 4 it? The anger and hatred in his face whilst looking at durrants leg before going right through him is actually pretty shocking! What a fucking horrific picture

I spotted that picture in the rhag, 100% non accident!! Cunt of a man!!