The Union Bears

Gazzas_Flute

We believe that you may be able to help us, or even know someone who could!

The group currently require help regarding a painting venue. We are always on the look out for a premises that would allow us to trace and paint banners whenever suitable.

Any help regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Rangers have big enough rooms, I went there with my school. They have huge rooms that are used for learning. If you contacted someone at Ibrox, they should be able to assist you.

Ultra groups don't normally work with the club.

So doubt thats an option

So doubt thats an option

A lot of ultra groups essentially run their clubs, so it far from set in stone that " ultras don't work with the club "....

It's all relative and depends on how the club treat you etc, there is no rulebook.

So doubt thats an option

Given Mr. Whyte's view on TBO/UB I don't see it too much of an issue in this case....

THE BLUE ORDER AND UNION BEARS - The Chairman described himself as “a big supporter” of both groups, described them as great for atmosphere and is keen to see their area expanded and to work to improve the atmosphere in all areas of the ground. He takes a personal interest in the groups and has directed staff to work with the groups to resolve any outstanding issues, subject to Health and Safety regulations.

I saw Partizan Belgrade fans spray painting a banner in the car park outside their stadium the other day. It was the the size of an entire 18 yard box - which for them is a small one. Probably not workable at Ibrox cause the car park is alway soaking plus I expect spray paint isn't allowed due to elf n saftey.