Yesterdays Game

robbiemorton11

I think im speaking for every member of the Armed Forces yesterday by saying a massive thanks to all who cheered us on the pitch at half time, and even before half time as we left our seats, the standin ovation from the full stadium was unreal! such an emotional day for everyone there, and its just great to be reasured that people are behind us, so again, Thankyou to all :)and hopefully weel be invited back next year to do it all again! few pics i got yesterday below. will put up videos when ive more time.

Before the game inside

Ibrox.jpg

Again

insideibrox.jpg

My Mate, lafferty, and myself

laffertymematt.jpg

Got Lafferty to sign the inside of my Head-Dress

LAffertyssignature.jpg

Halftime

halftime.jpg

And my favourite

Halftime2.jpg

The Armed Forces do such a thankless job, yesterday was just a way for everyone inside the stadium to show their support and thanks to the guys who give their lives so we can enjoy ours.

Words can't describe how emotional it was for everyone in the stands, so it's hard to think how you brave men and women felt on the pitch, but it was deserved - You guys are the Hero's.

Hope you and all Our Armed Forces enjoyed their day at Ibrox mate.

No need to wait for an invite - YOU ARE ALL WELCOME, ANYTIME.

For me, it was an honour to be in the same Stadium with you guys and gals.

And you're thanking us.

All the very best to each and every one of you.

It's good to hear you guys had a great time on the pitch. I was sat in GF with a wee tear in my eye as I'm currently on indefinite sick leave from the RAF pending discharge and it was brilliant to see the reception the Armed Forces get from the best supported team in the world. I love days like yesterday at Ibrox.

shame i didnt have my scarf in my hand though, the Police told us no colours on the pitch, however it got ignored near to the end of us being on the pitch.

The Police? Unbelievable.

Maybe they thought that wearing a Rangers scarf at a Rangers home game in Ibrox packed with Rangers supporters would upset someone.

No matter - the welcome for the forces made me proud to be a bear and I was delighted to see you and your comrades enjoy it!

The Police? Unbelievable.

Maybe they thought that wearing a Rangers scarf at a Rangers home game in Ibrox packed with Rangers supporters would upset someone.

No matter - the welcome for the forces made me proud to be a bear and I was delighted to see you and your comrades enjoy it!

shocking i know, whether it came from Rangers via the police, or just the police at their best, most never listened anyway and got the scarves back out.

shocking i know, whether it came from Rangers via the police, or just the police at their best, most never listened anyway and got the scarves back out.

Probably (almost certainly) not the PC thing to say, but it would have been perhaps the most surreal moment of my life at Ibrox if a UK Policeman had attempted to arrest a UK Soldier for wearing a Rangers scarf at Ibrox - on a day the club welcomed the forces.

And the funniest :D

Why are you thanking us? You guys are the true heroes. To give your lives so that we can live ours free and true, we all cannot thank you enough. Always brings me to tears when the troops are on the park. Rule Britannia :uk:

Thanking you guys as its just such a moral booster getting to attend events like yesterday! and to actually see the support, and no just hear about it. Truely amazing!