MW3 Clans

Bazza

With a lot of the pre-MW3 talk about clans and clan levelling etc I'd like to learn a bit more on how i works.

Does anyone know if you have to actually register a clan name with Elite or do you just use it as your in gamer tag to trigger the clan levelling thats being talked about?

In Black ops the [WATP] clan was a cracking group that won a vast amount of games played, it would be good if we could get it levelled up to the max.

In anticipation, I've fully updated the gamertags in the pinned threads above so everyone get adding and use [WATP] as your in game clan tag.

Baz

I know that we can all join elite but the premium service is £40/year.

I'm sure we have to grab and register the WATP tag which I will try to do tomorrow night before playing the game itself (unless it's been nicked already)

Not sure how the whole system works, I will look into it over the next few days

Bazza, I'm also getting the Hardened edition because of the savings made with the DLC.

Was having all sorts of issues sorting out my PS3 account, linking it to the activision elite system but it seems to be all sorted now :)

Will set it up tomorrow when I see what I have to do, I know you can have upto 100 members under 1 clan tag so that should cover most of usm and you can link it to facebook etc ... a gamers social media so to speak.

Stupid question but how can I do this ?

Go online and create an account on the cod website, then link that to your ps3 account (or Xbox ... not sure if this works across platforms)

After that you can then join the clan (when it's available ... service is intermittent).

I believe that after that, anything you do in the game helps towards you 'clan' ranking, I think there is even specific clan nights too

The clan system is up & running, if you want to join the WATP official clan (someone else created it (pb1690) ... not me) then you need to do the following:

1. You need to go to the COD: Elite Wibsite >>>> CallofDuty <<<

2. You have to register an account and follow the instruction i.e Link your PS3 (or Xbox) account to your COD account.

3. You need to download the COD: Elite App to your PS3/Xbox.

4. You can then sign into your Elite account (either via your console or your PC) and access the connect section of the elite site.

5. Look for the "Clans" section, where you search for the clan "WATP".

6. Leave a comment for pb1690, who should send you an invite to join the clan. If you accept, you then help to contribute to the clan levels, the higher the level the more free stuff we get .. cammos for guns, clan emblems, Free double XP ... the higher the level, the more free stuff.

Now, im not sure if this works for both platforms or just PS3 (the clan is set up via PS3 but don't know if goes cross-platform) If irt doesn't go cross platform, then somebody should create a WATP clan for Xbox too but they will need to manage it.