The Irish Lottery

Geo1Hero

• 2 weeks later...

Am gonna start doing it along with the New York lottery.

3 Numbers UK - about 20 quid

3 Numbers Irish - 500 quid

3 Numbers New York - 1 grand

You do the math!

isnt the UK lottery £10 for 3 numbers? you get 6 numbers though. Also you have 59 numbers in the NY lotto so doing the math tells you its a lot harder to get 3 numbers

isnt the UK lottery £10 for 3 numbers? you get 6 numbers though. Also you have 59 numbers in the NY lotto so doing the math tells you its a lot harder to get 3 numbers

A wasn't really sure TBH :lol: Ave never done the lottery in my life, Someone was telling me about it the other day tho

• 9 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nifty fifty on betfred for me, quid a day in the 2.30 draw, 3 numbers 800/1, we all do it in work, won it the 3rd day we played it and didn’t even know because one of the boys checked it wrong, walked in the bookies n the woman told us on the Saturday we had won it on the Wednesday 😂 few of the boys weren’t in it at the time too, they’re all in it now n we’ve no won it since, been about 5 months so due it 

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/03/2021 at 13:17, born a blue nose said:

Nifty fifty on betfred for me, quid a day in the 2.30 draw, 3 numbers 800/1, we all do it in work, won it the 3rd day we played it and didn’t even know because one of the boys checked it wrong, walked in the bookies n the woman told us on the Saturday we had won it on the Wednesday 😂 few of the boys weren’t in it at the time too, they’re all in it now n we’ve no won it since, been about 5 months so due it 

Aye we done alright at work when we first started. Won twice in about 6 months. 10 folk got 100 each. Stopped doing it but might start it back up with the missus

• 11 months later...

The wife, the wain and I have been doing it for about 3 years and won 700 quid about 8 times. We split the winnings. Just as well. My numbers have only come up once. 

She got 4 numbers up once but one was the bonus ball which she didn't opt for. 8k for a  straight win and about 3k with bonus ball.

Told her to start selecting the bonus ball too. She didn't and same thing happened a month later. Missed out on 3k. :britney:

The wain used to pick 1,2,3 and the wife told her to stop it bacause it would never come up. Told her to leave it. Didn't listen as usual and a few weeks later  1,23 came up and we  missed out on 700 quid. Fucking jinx! 

Almost 4k blown because she never fucking listens. Wumin!:raging:

On 09/04/2022 at 12:12, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The wife, the wain and I have been doing it for about 3 years and won 700 quid about 8 times. We split the winnings. Just as well. My numbers have only come up once. 

She got 4 numbers up once but one was the bonus ball which she didn't opt for. 8k for a  straight win and about 3k with bonus ball.

Told her to start selecting the bonus ball too. She didn't and same thing happened a month later. Missed out on 3k. :britney:

The wain used to pick 1,2,3 and the wife told her to stop it bacause it would never come up. Told her to leave it. Didn't listen as usual and a few weeks later  1,23 came up and we  missed out on 700 quid. Fucking jinx! 

Almost 4k blown because she never fucking listens. Wumin!:raging:

Come close a couple of times with 2 numbers on my own. Started including bonus ball. Shortened the odds but increased chances of walking away with 375 quid off a pound line is not too shabby. 

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...