would you be happy for celtic to sing their ira songs

Redwhiteandblue

where are you from and what is your answer to the thread title?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. scotland

• yes
    • no
    • non scottish
  2. 2. england

• yes
    • no
    • non english
  3. 3. ireland/northern ireland

• yes
    • no
    • non irish
  4. 4. other

• yes
    • no
    • from UK

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm sorry but no. This is the only fucking country in the world that would allow you to sing songs glorifying an illegal terrorist organisation that murdered innocent natives of that country and let you away with it. They can lie in the bed they made.

Exactly.

What they sing doesnt matter a fuck to me.

There was nothing better than belting out TBB at a full house Ibrox, id love to see that day return.

If that means having them sing their IRA pish then so be it, it didnt bother me then and it doesnt bother me now, Rangers and Rangers songs are my concern.

What they sing doesnt matter a fuck to me.

There was nothing better than belting out TBB at a full house Ibrox, id love to see that day return.

If that means having them sing their IRA pish then so be it, it didnt bother me then and it doesnt bother me now, Rangers and Rangers songs are my concern.

TBB? Because of the word f****n we cant sing this. Even though they use the same word in their songs

IRA song? Support of Murdering Scumbags and illegal paramilitary organization.

Sorry just cant see how some people can class these in the same categories. TBB should never have been banned, the singing and support of the IRA is sickening and disgraceful.

If we were able to sing what we wanted when we wanted then I really couldn't give a flying fuck what they sing or when they sing it. What they sing has never bothered me to start off with anyway.

agreed m8 ..let them sing what they want ..we will always be the people ..

TBB? Because of the word f****n we cant sing this. Even though they use the same word in their songs

Sorry just cant see how some people can class these in the same categories. TBB should never have been banned, the singing and support of the IRA is sickening and disgraceful.

Agreed mate, it should never have been banned in the first place.

Celtic fans being offended at every little thing has resulted in the ban, they should get a life and worry about getting their own house in order first.

Why do posters speak as if they both are the same ilk, couldn't be more opposite