Time to bring back the National Anthem

Carsons Dog

So after reading this thread, is it fair to say that there are people - that have posted in this thread - who would say that any reference to Her Majesty The Queen, has no place at Ibrox? Or anything to do with Rangers?

yes m8 there has been a couple to be fair .no names required

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of all the stuff thats been posted over the last year about timmys antics on and off the park it takes a post aboot the national anthem for one to come out of lurking with all guns blazing.

Truly remarkable.

:crabflute:

I know m8 ..cannae believe uve found me out :lol:

Great idea to have it played before the match, and have everyone stand in respect and sing.

Stand up, hats off, and anyone not showing proper respect should get one upside the head.

That's Fascism,you sad twat.(you know-the ideaology we beat in the war)

I wont be standing-Yeah,I know,I'm a Republican,Jacobite,Tim-lover,Hand-wringer etc......

I'm doing well.I've been undercover for nearly 50 years!

Thank fuck I dont live amongst those attitudes anymore.Sad,bitter,bigoted individuals.

I wont be standing-Yeah,I know,I'm a Republican,Jacobite,Tim-lover,Hand-wringer etc......

Thank fuck I dont live amongst those attitudes anymore.Sad,bitter,bigoted individuals.

Who is bigoted.

I take it that you love Scotland.

What has that question got to do with anything? If I said yes,you would then start the Jacobite,SNP pish.

I am very proud of what some of my fellow-countrymen have brought to the world. My Scottishness means a lot to me.Being a Bluenose means more.

I'm guessing you're not a republican, if you don't like fascists.

The way they colluded with the Nazis during the war was deplorable. IRA scum.

Thank God we stood together for King and country.

What has that question got to do with anything? If I said yes,you would then start the Jacobite,SNP pish.

I am very proud of what some of my fellow-countrymen have brought to the world. My Scottishness means a lot to me.Being a Bluenose means more.

Hope you are proud of all the good English players that have played for our club.

What has that question got to do with anything? If I said yes,you would then start the Jacobite,SNP pish.I am very proud of what some of my fellow-countrymen have brought to the world. My Scottishness means a lot to me.Being a Bluenose means more.

None of the proud Scots I know are Jacos, and few of them like the SNP.