Time to bring back the National Anthem

Carsons Dog

Ok you win - two points to you - for the 2 languages you have that I dont. However I suggest you need to 'up your game' on football culture. The OP is a suggestion based on 'point scoring' value alone! (In My Humble Opinion).

It was merely a demo of actual pointscoring.

We are not discussing football culture here.. This is about being proud of who you are. I agree that the pointscoring is part of football culture, but that is not what the OP intended.

You are very quick to judge people that you do not know. What makes you think that i know nothing of football culture? I am part of it, am I not?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jesus. Read again. I didn't say you asked me to endorse but the OP openly asks everyone to support GSTQ.

As for you comment about the SNP etc. Sorry I didn't realise we stayed in a Communist state in which we are not allowed to think for ourselves and where we only follow one manifesto. Whether I support the SNP, Alex Salmond, the raving monster loony party or whatever is by the by and nowt to do with you TBH.

As for your British comment. You are correct. Technically speaking my passport says British but there not much I can do about that. As for how I would describe myself personally, I have never classified myself as British and never will.

Might have nothing to do with me, But you are a SNP lover, it sticks out a mile away. The point i am making is why call them vermin even if you do not like them.

Jesus. Read again. I didn't say you asked me to endorse but the OP openly asks everyone to support GSTQ.

As for you comment about the SNP etc. Sorry I didn't realise we stayed in a Communist state in which we are not allowed to think for ourselves and where we only follow one manifesto. Whether I support the SNP, Alex Salmond, the raving monster loony party or whatever is by the by and nowt to do with you TBH.

As for your British comment. You are correct. Technically speaking my passport says British but there not much I can do about that. As for how I would describe myself personally, I have never classified myself as British and never will.

Did I?

I thought it was just a suggestion on my part.

I think you protesteth too much and your turn of phrase and spelling seems familiar somehow.

Can't quite put my finger on where I have seen it before.

:shifty:

As far as I was aware the SNP and Alex Salmond support the Queen as our Monarch in their vision of an Independent Scotland?

How does that fit?

The wee fat keech, knows that he would struggle to get what he really wants without saying the above.

Plus the little keech is looking for a wee bauble when his teas oot as they say.

This is a very good point that is rarely understood or accepted by the anti-monarchs.

You could bring more cash in if people had more access to their palaces etc. The Royal Family themsleves are irrelevant. People don't visit this country in the hope that they'll actaully meet the Queen

You could bring more cash in if people had more access to their palaces etc. The Royal Family themsleves are irrelevant. People don't visit this country in the hope that they'll actaully meet the Queen

That is strange when millions turned out to see them in Australia.

You can love who you like, i have no problem with that. But it explains your hatred of The Royals.

LOL - just a wee point - but I am Scots, and an SNP supporter and Queenie is my queen as well - even after Independence she will still be my queen. A lot of people here seem to forget that and mistake the UK (or Britian) for England - its not! :lol:

LOL - just a wee point - but I am Scots, and an SNP supporter and Queenie is my queen as well - even after Independence she will still be my queen. A lot of people here seem to forget that and mistake the UK (or Britian) for England - its not! :lol:

Good - you can stand and pay respect to her like the rest of us then.