Time to bring back the National Anthem

Carsons Dog

We are a british club and where we wish/choose to Show this through a verse or two of her Majesties national anthem then the opinions of other clubs bosses/fans means not a jot!

Ibrox can play 'god save the queen' prior to a match to show respect to the crown and for our own fans. Not for the small pocket of vermin in the corner.

This is a good suggestion and yet another way to break away from the old school party songs.

Penny arcade

4 men had a dream

Barca song

God save the queen

Why would these 4 songs not benefit the club and help generate a superb atmosphere around match days!!

lol good try but still trying to point score using the NA as a wind up!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ignore him - he's a fuckwit.

The idea was put in my head by a recent visit to the States where it is done all the time and I witnessed it first hand.

I don't see the problem with Rangers doing it, why should we worry about what anyone else thinks?

Yeah, of course it was.

Admire? What exactly do people admire about them? Prince Andrew for example. He is an international joke? Prince Phillip? He's an utter embarrasment to people who support the idea of Great Britain

I knew you were a SNP man, but your hatred of Britain shines through.

Admire? What exactly do people admire about them? Prince Andrew for example. He is an international joke? Prince Phillip? He's an utter embarrasment to people who support the idea of Great Britain

You admire someone who is trying to ruin the way the fans cheer on their team by bringing in stupid laws then shat it because there was a disagreement, good luck in their run to independence too bad the leader can't stand his ground the fat wank

Get a feekin life. Not everyone is a Monarchist and are entitled to their own views. Try the 21st century mate

Your statement is so contradictory lol. Moron alert i do believe.

If everyone is entitled to an opinion, then why must i get a life when expressing my own opinion to a forum for people to review and take on board if they wish to?

And also feekin? Is this a mixture of freekin and fekin ?

I knew you were a SNP man, but your hatred of Britain shines through.

oh dear.... Let's get this right.... I'm proud to be Scottish and don't really class myself as British. I, like millions around this country, have no time for Monarchy.... This translates as I HATE Britain? Ok then......

lol good try but still trying to point score using the NA as a wind up!

I agree the end result would bring a smile to my face as it would wind them up, but still be nice to get it blasted out for my own sake over and above theres bud.

I do age it could end up in internal disputes which would not be good.

But you are British. :D

Going on how this thread is going I would presume being British is more to do with state of mind rather than a historical technicality. ie. Passport. I just don't feel British. Never have. Never will. Should I take a class or something?? Maybe 2 hours of extreme Ludovico Technique showing continual images of Vera Lynn, the Dambusters, Churchill, The Queen, Big Ben and stuff like that?

oh dear.... Let's get this right.... I'm proud to be Scottish and don't really class myself as British. I, like millions around this country, have no time for Monarchy.... This translates as I HATE Britain? Ok then......

You're British whether you like it or not. :D

I think you might also overstate the case for those who have "no time for Monarchy". Millions in this country grew up with our Queen as head of state, and are at a minimum, very fond of her. Plenty are downright enthusiastic.

Going on how this thread is going I would presume being British is more to do with state of mind rather than a historical technicality. ie. Passport. I just don't feel British. Never have. Never will. Should I take a class or something?? Maybe 2 hours of extreme Ludovico Technique showing continual images of Vera Lynn, the Dambusters, Churchill, The Queen, Big Ben and stuff like that?

Just join the Royal Marines.

That should do the trick.