Time to bring back the National Anthem

Carsons Dog

Longshanks shouldve done away with those rebel bastards a long time ago. There is no place in Scotland for nationalists. I would abolish the word Scotland and replace it with Northern Britain. 'Give Northern Britain back to the British' will be the cry should we be tain over by the SNP.

Are you on crack?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh u live in govan round ibrox where the people round it acutally all support the other side of glasgow and i know this because most of them wear their scummy trackies i know this because they all went to bellahousten secondary. some of them walk through ibrox with that pish on so yeah u hang about with tims loch71

oh u live in govan round ibrox where the people round it acutally all support the other side of glasgow and i know this because most of them wear their scummy trackies i know this because they all went to bellahousten secondary. some of them walk through ibrox with that pish on so yeah u hang about with tims loch71

Jesus. Where do you start?

Long time lurker, 2nd time poster...

I use this site to keep up to date on the goings-on within Rangers but find it hard to resist posting when certain topics like this come up.

People seems to take their time to 'slag' "tartan-trannie, skirt wearing, haggis shortbread eating..." because of the bitter hatred shown by the tartan army towards the Rangers support?

Ok so the tartan army don't like Rangers... so what???

Does that mean that everyone on here should slag OUR COUNTRY Scotland or those who consider themseleves Scottish and not British?

I wore a Kilt to my best friends wedding a couple of weeks ago....does this make me a 'skirt wearing tartan-trannie'?... oh and there was a platter of shortbread and haggis on the go... SHOOT ME DOWN!!!

It's ridiculous that people suggest GSTQ should be our national anthem becasue we are part of Britain. We are also part of Europe, fuck it why don't pledge our allegance to the European Union and have one MASSIVE anthem for the whole of Europe?

Like it or not Scotland have a national anthem, they are a country in their own right, devolved powers and a devolved parliament, so get over it.

If you want to be a proud Brit, fine! People can accept that... so why is it so hard for these folk to accept people see themselves as Scottish before British?

You support Britain, 'the Union' yet are the quickest to slag Scotland ??? Bit contradictory if you ask me.

Cue the ' GTFO TIM' posts...

I use this site to keep up to date on the goings-on within Rangers but find it hard to resist posting when certain topics like this come up.

People seems to take their time to 'slag' "tartan-trannie, skirt wearing, haggis shortbread eating..." because of the bitter hatred shown by the tartan army towards the Rangers support?

Does that mean that everyone on here should slag OUR COUNTRY Scotland or those who consider themseleves Scottish and not British?

I wore a Kilt to my best friends wedding a couple of weeks ago....does this make me a 'skirt wearing tartan-trannie'?... oh and there was a platter of shortbread and haggis on the go... SHOOT ME DOWN!!!

It's ridiculous that people suggest GSTQ should be our national anthem becasue we are part of Britain. We are also part of Europe, fuck it why don't pledge our allegance to the European Union and have one MASSIVE anthem for the whole of Europe?

Like it or not Scotland have a national anthem, they are a country in their own right, devolved powers and a devolved parliament, so get over it.

If you want to be a proud Brit, fine! People can accept that... so why is it so hard for these folk to accept people see themselves as Scottish before British?

You support Britain, 'the Union' yet are the quickest to slag Scotland ??? Bit contradictory if you ask me.

Yes Hamish, Scotland does have a national anthem. It's called God Save The Queen....so...er....get over it.

welcome to the site and im glad you got all that off your chest

one thing GSTQ IS our national anthem , yours included, and should be sung with gusto at every opportunity.

You really are quite a wit. Hamish? Not British enough for you?

What's wrong with Hamish? Should I address him as see you Jimmy?

I was merely pointing out that we are all well aware that Scotland has a national anthem. GSTQ, due to the fact we are British.

Toss ma caber and call me Nessie, for daring to introduce a fact to the debate.

I would wager I've travelled more miles than most following Scotland an yes I have my own kilt but it doesn't change the fact that I am British and my allegiance is to the Queen.

Live with it

Hamish :-)

welcome to the site and im glad you got all that off your chest

one thing GSTQ IS our national anthem , yours included, and should be sung with gusto at every opportunity.

Another one from the "You Have To Think This Way" brigade. This place is turning into a communist style environment

Most of Scotland is quite patriotic, not to Britain but to Scotland.

The reason this wouldn't work is the opposition to Scotland being part of Britain throughout the country.

Most of scotland is fucked up we are british and should be proud and stand together against any threat against our nation

Rule britiania

I agree with the op (tu)

I would wager I've travelled moreiles than most following Scotland an yes I have my own kilt but it doesn't change the fact that I am British and my allegiance is to the Queen.

Live with it

Hamish :-)

Allegiance to the Queen? FFS, this is 2011 apparently.

Anyway, good luck with your "subject" status mate.

Sadly folk like you do not realise that it's the Rangers fans that are being persecuted by your devolved powers and devolved parliament. Unfortunately the days where you could be both a Rangers fan and staunch nationalist are in the far distance. It's either one or the other, through no fault of our own. I used to love watching braveheart, but now I see it as the propogandistic, anti-english, anti-British provocative party piece of the rangers-HATING tartan trannies it really is. I hate this country for what it has become. It's the rangers for me.