who would you take from Hearts

marka198

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevenson? Have a word with yourself ffs. No way will we or could we sign Templeton, no way whatsoever.

We aint spending big money and based on what i have seen of them and if we could get a good price then yeah . i forgot about driver and kello and i would take them too

Obviously templeton is the stand out choice , but the likely hood of us getting him seems slim .

I'd take the lad mrowiec if we could punt mcculloch . He seems a very dependable , consistent def midfielder who could easily offer more than mcculloch imo .

I'd also take a chance on novikovas , the young lithuanian winger . Has looked exciting on the few occassions I've seen him . Likes a dribble and although he doesn't have the raw pace wylde has , he's more than capable of beating a man with skill or technique . Would also have a chance of Making a profit on him in the future .

Stevenson? Have a word with yourself ffs. No way will we or could we sign Templeton, no way whatsoever.

why? couldnt we afford him? ally still has the 5 million warchest to spend :lol:

oh and the players havnt been paid again ...i can see the players implementing rule 1690.

think that was the rule number that states if they arnt paid the club are in breach of contract ..