who would you take from Hearts

marka198

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do explain, this should be good.

Why speak in certainties? You know nothing. By all means have an opinion, but when you start telling people what will and won't happen, you look like a dick. You've done so plenty of times, you should try to learn from your mistakes.

Why speak in certainties? You know nothing. By all means have an opinion, but when you start telling people what will and won't happen, you look like a dick. You've done so plenty of times, you should try to learn from your mistakes.

Everything on here is opinion.

Plenty my arse.

i'd do everything in my power to get templeton firesale or not. Most promising Scottish player i have seen this century. The boy has everything it takes to be a top winger. If we could get him and (dare i say it) kris boyd back in januaray then we would be scoring 4-5 goals every game. The ammount of chances he could create for boyd and jela would be frightening. I honestly think he has the potential to play every week for a champions league winning team. When he's on top form, he destroys anybody he's up against.

templeton obviously and i would also take obua as he is great in the air and seems good at keeping hold of the ball, he is always a handfull against us.not saying he would command a position if we ha a full stength team but could defo make an impact if we needed to change tactics as he can be used anywhere on the park.

I dont think Taouil is shite. He was good for Killie and the first game of this season when we played Hearts at Ibrox he ran the show for 45 minutes. He'd be a decent squad player i reckon.

hasnt turned into the player i thought he would. When i first seen him for killie i thought he would go on to be a top player. Doesnt seem to have developed anything else into his game. Good spl player, nothing more. Would take him on a free as a squad player, wouldnt pay for him or expect him to be a first pick.

hasnt turned into the player i thought he would. When i first seen him for killie i thought he would go on to be a top player. Doesnt seem to have developed anything else into his game. Good spl player, nothing more. Would take him on a free as a squad player, wouldnt pay for him or expect him to be a first pick.

Agreed. I'm thinking along the lines of a "needs must" situation. If we got Aluko on trial we're probably very close to the "needs must" scenario, lol.

But yeah, i'd rather we signed someone better than Taouil.

i'd do everything in my power to get templeton firesale or not. Most promising Scottish player i have seen this century. The boy has everything it takes to be a top winger. If we could get him and (dare i say it) kris boyd back in januaray then we would be scoring 4-5 goals every game. The ammount of chances he could create for boyd and jela would be frightening. I honestly think he has the potential to play every week for a champions league winning team. When he's on top form, he destroys anybody he's up against.

You his agent? :lol: :lol:

Good player with great potential though. (tu)