60th SPL Crown

wezgers

I was looking at my tattoo earlier today wondering about what will happen when Rangers get to 60 SPL titles (hopefully May 2017, and another 9IAR). My tattoo is the Gers badge with the 5 stars around the top and sides. What I was wondering is, where the 6th star would go?

It also got me thinking about this administration situation. If Rangers had to become a "new club", would we have to start at 1 SPL title again. Personally I don't believe this will happen. I have faith Craig Whyte will sort our club out after The Mints administration.

Just when I read the administration part there I remembered something my old man told me earlier. He was speaking to a tim pal of his today and as usual the taig was giving it the 'you's are going bust' patter. But the taig happens to be a very close pal of an Ibrox STholder.

Now this season ticket holder is a lifelong bear, and it just so happens he has recently sold his business (can I fuck mind the name of it) for a cool £231mil. and he assured this bheggar that in no uncertain terms will we go out of business, as even if we lose the tax case and hit administration, he says he'd go as far as buy the club himself if he had to, but only if we really look like hitting the shit.

And yes, I do know this will be shot down straight away and most like ridiculed, but fuck it. Rest easy, bears! :lol:

Just when I read the administration part there I remembered something my old man told me earlier. He was speaking to a tim pal of his today and as usual the taig was giving it the 'you's are going bust' patter. But the taig happens to be a very close pal of an Ibrox STholder.

Now this season ticket holder is a lifelong bear, and it just so happens he has recently sold his business (can I fuck mind the name of it) for a cool £231mil. and he assured this bheggar that in no uncertain terms will we go out of business, as even if we lose the tax case and hit administration, he says he'd go as far as buy the club himself if he had to, but only if we really look like hitting the shit.

And yes, I do know this will be shot down straight away and most like ridiculed, but fuck it. Rest easy, bears! :lol:

Pish!

I'd rather we got rid of the stars. Maybe for a season or two to mark the achievement but not now.

Does anyone outside Scotland care that we have won our shitty league more than anyone else? *puts tin hat on*

For the folk that get this, i would say to them just keep it as it is..

We were the first domestic club in the world to reach 50 titles and it was a huge moment.

Everyone will always remember the 5 stars round the badge, so i wouldn't add another and another when we reach 60 and 70 etc..

Keep it the way it is and remind yourself of when we wit 50.

Saying that, i don't have the tattoo :broadfoot:

Mortgagebot?

:D

What's his address? so i can send him some begging letters first.

+repped for imagination.